t w o

*after summer break

'is it too late to say sorry now..' went the sound of my alarm. I got out of bed and started jumping up and down my bed singing "dun dun dun dun dun dun dun, I'm sorry, is it too late to say sorry now!" It was finally school day, the day I've been waiting for since forever ago!

7:00

BEEP BEEP BEEP...went the alarm. "ugh, seriously why was that in my dream?" I mumbled slowly then fell back into a light sleep. My eyes could barely stay open, every time it did, my eyes cocooned back asleep again.

My eyes opened up and went to check my phone. "OMG ITS 7:50!" I fell out of bed and grunted. Why do mornings have to be so stressful?!

I ran to the bathroom, which was cold and silent. My bare feet tiptoeing on the frozen floor. I quickly grabbed the Colgate and my blue toothbrush and brushed my teeth. Then splashed water on my face, and dried it with a small cloth.

 I headed out, stripped off my pj's, and put on a cute red sweater with bleached trousers. Once i was downstairs in the kitchen i stuffed a load full of dry cereal into my petite mouth. "sweetie," my mom said, in a calm voice, "aren't you going to add any milk to your cerea-" 

"sorry gotta run, see you, mom, love you"

I slammed the door behind me and headed to my car

"um, love you too?" my mom said, in a confused tone.

Omg! it's 8:30, I'm so fricken late right now.

I hit the peddle as hard as it could go, hoping that i wouldn't be stopped by the cops for the speed limit.

Who cares, I'll just tell them it's the first day , hopefully, they can feel my pain and understand where I'm coming from...

9:15

"oh shoot!" i mumbled to myself. I'm like 40 minutes late. I quickly got out of my car, slowly regretting my outfit choice, and getting angry at myself for sleeping in.

"GRRR!" I cried., and everyone in the parking lot glared at me. Some girls giving me the ' up and down judgey glare face' look, which i really hate.

I opened the massive door which led to the hallway, packed with lockers. i looked down at my sheet. "hmm, locker.....52, no, wait found it, locker 264. i twisted the key and put all my binders in. I turned around, and right in front of me was....

Miss Brookes. Great. What now?!

"Good morning miss Brookes."

"You're late!" She shouted.

Wow, i didn't realize! *eye roll*

"yeah thing is...my alarm broke and-"

"i don't care for your silly excuses, that's 15 minutes after school with me. now get to class!"

"If you didn't realize that's what i was doing until you interrupted me!" I said in my head

If you haven't noticed before I'm kind of sassy. I guess that's my thing.

Finally, i opened the door to where i saw Amy sitting at the back chewing a piece of gum. 

"OMG HI!" She mimed. i just laughed until the teacher shouted at me for being late as if i didn't know. Teachers these days...

"Ava, why are you so late, its the first day back from school?!" Amy whispered

"You literally sound like Miss Brookes" I whispered back.

"sorry!" She said and we quietly giggled.

Once Maths and sociology were out of the way, we had a free period.

Amy hugged me so tightly i thought i was going to die

"i missed you so much Ava, how was you're holiday, where did you go, tell me everything!"

"okay chill, i miss you too!" I laughed. "I'm still suprised that we have a whole year together for every lesson"

"Yep, meaning we can mabye go back to prank calling out teachers, like back in 8th grade!"Amy repiled.

"Yeah, 8th grade was the best!" I said.

"But you know what will be better?"

"This year?" I said.

"No, silly, you buying me a big tub of Vanilla cookie dough icream."

"That's only if you see a cute guy after the summer."

"Yeah, All year i'll be on the lookout!" Amy said and we both laughed.

"Oh, and you're right about one thing, apart from the whole icecream thing."

"What?" I said.

"This year will be better!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I know i said that I'd write chapter 2 next week, but i just really wanted to write chapter 2 so badly, even though on Monday i have a geography test and i have to memorize key  words,which i haven't done yet.

Oh and i've made the cover for my book it's really simple and when i made it i thought that it would look bad and that he writing was too small. But it turns out that i actually really like it! Tell me what you think of the book cover in the comments below

Anyways, this chapter is just showin her first day of school, which was not a good start.

Tell me in the comments what you think's gonna happen next. Do you think she's gonna see Damian Riley in chaoter 3 (btw if u don't know who he is then i'm guessing you haven't read the blurb:)

Dont forget to Like, vote and comment (ps is there even a like button.. or am i sayin like this story for no reason???)

Updating soon , baiiii

Craziest Squad