t h r e e

"pens, pencil case, another pencil case, another one one... did i forget that pencil case too? probray did"

I looked down and smiled prudly at my organised bag. Everything was in its place.

And i actually got up on time, mostly because i changed my alarm to bad blood by taylor swift. That song always gets me up and running. And since Monday, aka the worst first day of school ever, i searched through pintrest all night at school life hacks, making sure the rest of the week wasnt't as bad as Monday.

I parked at the school pareking lot, as i usually do, then i heard loud mumbling coming from what seemed like the cafteria.

I was so temped to see what was going on so i quickly got out of my car and peered through the cafeteria windows. There was about 50 girls crowded round the middle of the lunch hall.

"What the?!" I said

"HEY AVA!" Said a voice that sounded very familiar

I turned around. Amy

"Hey...erm i was just seeing what...was for erm..lunch today-hehe" I said awkwardly

"O-kay" Amy said, a bit confused. "Or where you looking at a bunch of girls crowded around in the middle of the cafteria, wondering what was going on."

"wait how did you know you just cam-"

"I know everything about everything, even before the person that did it knows it."Amy said with a small gigge

"I have no idea what you just said."

"It means that you owe me a big tub of vanilla and cookie dough icecream silly!"

"what?" I said, still very confused

"okay let me start from the beggining" Amy said. "I was here early than you set your alarm, and guess who i found in the boys bathroom?"

"Amy, why the hell were you in the boys bathroom to begin with?"

"Because, if i wasn't then i wouldn't find out the big thing that im about to tell you, silly!"

"Whats the big thing?" I questioned.

"That you owe me a BIG TUB OF VANILLA AND COOKIE DOUGH ICECREAM"

"OMG Amy you are making no sense right now!"

She sighed. "you dont get it, do you?"

"NO I DON'T!"

" I saw a hot guy!"

"What has that got to do with anything?" I questioned once again

"ITS DAMIEN RILEY!" she shouted and everyone glared at us.

"Hold up- Damien Riley as in Damian Riley, as in Damien Riley?!"

"Yes that guy that used to sit at the back of chemistry last year. The guy thats super sensitive. The guy that has no friends, is kinda a wierdo, and wears hem black nerdy glasses, YES DAMIEN RILEY!"

"I walked passed him and he looked super hot. He transformed during the summer. Now he goes to the gym 2 days a week, dyed his hair a dirty blonde colour, has every girl tagging on to him, and he's officialy a bad boy!"

"OMG Amy you really do know everything about everything, even before the person who did it knows it!"

"told ya." She said throwing a gum into her moiuth and rolling her eyes.

Hmm, dirty blonde hair, seems like the perfect kinda guy. But a badboy, no way, im a good girl, and a good girl can never love a bad boy under any circumstances.

I'm definetly not the guy for him.

I walked down the hallway and put my binders in my locker, then headed to class. My almond hair swishing side to side. It felt so good to not be rushing to school in the morning.

Once i got to class, i sat down and got my books out of my bag.

"Riley" The teacher said, with a dull tone

"Here Miss

"Jake"

"Here Miss"

"Ava"

"Here Miss." I repiled

"Damian."

"here."

Damian, as in Damian Riley?! I thought.

Damian Riley, have some manners and say miss at the end. What has gotten into you?

She looked up then gasped in suprise.

"OH MY! Damian! What have you done?!"

Damina put his feet up on the table and sighed heavily. " Can you atleast have some dignity and say something like, damn Damien, you look fleeky. Like Jesus!"

I giggled at his comment then turned around.

OMFG. THATS DAMIAN RILEY. WHEN DID DAMIAN RILEY BECOME SO HOT?! Omg what am i saying, he's a bad boy now, i can't like him. Eww

He looked at me and his eyes were brighter than ever. He combed through his hair with his delicate hands. His perfectly tanned face and his cheeck bones glimmering in the sunlight. And his muscles, dont get me started on his muslces.

I tried forcing myself to look away but my eyes couldn't turn any other direction but him.

I think...i think...I think im in love with the bad boy,

I think im in love with Damian Riley.

-------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. That was so tense,even writing that. Omg i can't wait to write the next chapter

Everytime i say im gonna update like next week i always end up writing the day after, cos i just want their relasionship to start already lol.

Oh and i revised my geography so i have a bit more time on my hands. Also, who saw the new episode of tvd. i'll talk about it at the end cos it will contain A BIG SPOILER.

Anyways, im not going to say im gonna update next week, cos im pretty sure thats gonna be a lie. I mgiht update tomoz in the evening cos tomoz im going ice skating.

Anways,

as always,

Like, vote and comment

See ya baii

, CraziestSquad

--------------------------------------------------------
VAMPIRE DIARIES LITTLE RANT:

CONTAINS BIG SPOILER- DONT READ IF U HAVENT WATCHED TVD S8 EP 7

Hey people who have watched tvd s8 ep 7

i was gonna write it at the top but it contained spoilers and i dont want to sopil anything for ppl who havent watched it yet.

But like OMG stefan turned his humanity off, and the twins arent under selenes mind control or whatever. and i was just starting to like stafan more than damon until the last bit when he turned his his humanity off, and then smiled in a smile i know to well. o sum it up, the smile means, "hahahahah, i am the ripper of meneray and im going to go back to doing that and kill everyone humanly possible and im never gonna stop!"

NOOOOO, HOW ARE WE GONNA SAE STFAN THIS TIME LIKE AHHHHH.

sorry this is way too long, i just needed to say this somewhere lol.

kk baiiiiiiii, gonna watch teen wolf now!