The New Girl

"Great" she thought, "another person to ignore my non important existence."

****************************************************************************************************************"Ok class!" Ms Hill smiled as wide as humanly possible, "Meet your new classmate, Victoria Blue!"There were mumbles of "hi", "sup" and ...

"Ok class!" Ms Hill smiled as wide as humanly possible, "Meet your new classmate, Victoria Blue!"
There were mumbles of "hi", "sup" and "hello". Everyone looked unsure. She didn't seem, normal. She had a mysterious edge to her. The Justin Bieber girls liked that edge, it probably reminded them of someone in a JB music video. They crowded over, "Hi Guurrrl!"  "I love your hair!"  "Do you like Justin Bieber?" Blah blah blah! It was clear this new girl was a popular girl. And popular girls ignored her more icily than everyone else. Yet Victoria looked uncomfortable. She kept glancing over at Tabitha. It made her feel slightly creeped out. Someone had noticed her! Maybe her existence  wasn't pointless after all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Break, Victoria Blue approached Tabitha Mae. Tabitha heart was beating faster than a butterflies wings. Someone was coming.. to communicate with her!! She started to feel sick. What would she say? What would she do?
"Hello." Victoria whispered . Her voice sounded so musical, yet so.. dark. It was odd!
".....hi...um...hi..er... my name is..umm... Tabitha..Mae"
Tabitha was panicking! She nearly forgot her own name.
Victoria was just.. staring. Tabitha felt so uncomfortable. It was horrible, yet it felt so good at the same time.. she had made an almost friend!

 she had made an almost friend!