Chapter 3

Can you break my bones?
Will you tear my skin?
Can you taste my lust?
Can you feel my sin?
See I'm a waste of life
I should just kill myself
Yeah I could slit my wrists
But it really wouldn't help
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Jaehee.
This is it. It's happening. We're here, we just broke in to Mint Eye. We did it. I can breath.
The officers Jumin managed to get are charging at the people there. We thought it might have been just Yoosung and Saeran, but we considered by might have reinforcements.
I feel even more calm when I see Yoosung run out.
I grab Byeoljali's sleeve and she looks at me.
"Hmm? Jaehee, we need to go get them," She says, turning back.
"No, he's not in there, he left."
She looks back at me.
"What?"
"Yoosung, he ran out here. We can get him, leave the boys here, they'll be fine. Jumin can get more help, just come on."
I walk out and she follows.
"What way did he go?"
I carry on walking.
"Jaehee? Can you an-"
"Shut up! Just follow me, for gods sake, we need to find Yoosung, he's the most important thing right now, stop making stupid conversation and let's do it." I cover my mouth, not even believing myself that those words had come out of my mouth. Byeoljali looks shocked, too.
"Sorry. Let's just go look for him."
I carry on, with her following. We enter a forest area, and we hear a scream.
We both look at eachother, and speak at the same time.
"Yoosung."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Byeoljali
We run down the hill of the forest, nearly falling a couple times. We're both calling out to him, determined to find him. We hear sobbing and skid to a halt, turning to where it is and run towards it.
He's there. He's sat, blonde hair grown out below his shoulders, looking like it's been curled.
I walk forward but Jaehee stops me, going instead.
She crouches next to him.
"...Yoosung?"
He lashes out, punching her square in the face, toppling backwards.
"JAEHEE!" I run over, but she shakes off my help and sits down again.
He's sat staring at the both of us, tears staining his cheeks, but he doesn't look like a he anymore.
He looks like a she.
Jaehee stares, silent, but leans close, wiping his tears.
"What did he do to you..." She wraps her arms around him, causing him to flinch at the sudden contact. "Go look for the car and grab the big blue bag in the boot, and bring it here."
I nod, standing up. As I walk off, I hear her hushing him, calming him down, and I look back, only then seeing the bruises lacing his body, and the blood on his face, arms and legs.
I feel horrible. He sacrificed himself for us, and I didn't do anything about it until now.
Jaehee sees me.
"Hurry, Byeoljali-ah."
I walk to the car and come back a few minutes later with the bag, seeing Yoosung sound asleep in Jaehee's arms.
I kneel and she hands him to me, opening the bag and taking out a clean outfit and stuff to clean with.
She took out a vest type thing.
"Raise his arms."
I did as she said, and she removed his top, then put the vest on, and then another top. She took out scissors, carefully cutting the longer hair so it looked relatively normal, then wrapping bandages around the wounds on his head.
"We can sort the rest later," She says, picking him up bridal style, the bag hung around her shoulder.
We get to the car, laying him down in the back, head on Jaehees knee.
"I'll go check what's going on," I whsiper, getting out and heading towards Mint Eye to see arrests being made Saeran's back up. Saeran himself was flopped in the hold of Zen, Seven stood with Jumin in the corner, and it looked like Seven had been crying.
"We found him."
They look at me, dishevelled.
"Me and Jaehee, we found Yoosung, he's in our car sleeping right now."
"Did you have to use any of the stuff?" Zen asks, looking down at the man in his arms.
"..No. Jaehee managed to get him to sleep."
Jumin smiled slightly. "Good job to her. She's always been like a mother to him."
I smile too, but only because we've done it.
We won.
He's safe.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Wouldn't fix my issues
Or change your mind
Cause I broke your heart
And you buried mine
And now I'm 6 feet deep
And I can't breath
I've got dirt in my eyes
And blood on my sleeves
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Authors Note:
NOW I CAN BREATH OMG
THAT WAS INTENSE IDK
BUT IF YOU FIGURED OUT WHAT THE VEST WAS THEN CONGRATS
IF YOU HAVEN'T THEN
IT'S A BINDER
I LOVE THE TRANS YOOSUNG HEADCANON SO I THOUGHT I'D INCLUDE IT
AND JAEHEE AND YOOSUNG USED TO BE LIKE BEST FRIENDS IN THIS SO JAEHEE KNEW
ONLY SEVEN AND JAEHEE KNEW
OK GOOD BYE

Aiko out!~