??? is it the end of me???

"W w who were the five friends" I said looking like I didn't know he then handed me a list of people it said suspects

SUSPECTS
#1- y/n
#2- Fred
#3- Luna
#4- Robin
#5- Harvey

"Um why is my name on there!?" I said looking dumb "because YOU WERE THE ONE DRIVING THAT CAR YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED THAT YOUNG GIRL WHO JUST MADE NEW FRIENDS SHE JUST GOT INTO A GOOD SCHOOL!" He shouted making himself clear "what. No I wasn't there" I said covering up the fact that I was there he then grabbed me by the neck and smashing me on the wall "alright I admit it I was there I was drunk" "no excuse" "don't think I go a day with out remembering I'm truly sorry that I did it I am" he then dropped me on the floor "who even are you!" "Don't you remember y/n... you may know me as a friend ..but now i'm your worst nightmare!"he said with an evil smile and disappeared in thin air "I need to get out of here" I said as I ran down the corridor trying to open any door I can I suddenly heard a voice in my head "there's no way out like there's no way of what you did" "please who are you!!" I shouted I then looked behind me and there was that flesh monster again I didn't think I was able to get out of this one but still I kept running till the end of the corridor and finally the door was open this room was weirder than the rest there was a coffin in the middle and the monster was bashing open the door in the room there was machines and more board with pictures, pictures of my friends Fred, Luna, Robin and Harvey and last but not least me "what the hell" I whispered I was pitch black with candles dripping also there was a circle with a star draw with chalk on the floor and walls! When I though I was safe I really wasn't that man was standing right behind me with a knife to my neck "have you figured it out who I am what I'm capable of" he whispered in my ear "um.... That your a weird oh or better yet the devil" I said giggling "I wouldn't joke around when someone's got a knife to your neck" he threatened "no I haven't" I replied he then took of his hood and a familiar face was there "Jack?!?" I said shocked "yes and you shall pay for what you did like our friend did just to let you know they suffered, suffered bad!!". " And so will you!".Jack said without a care in the world! "Please Jack" I said walking backwards into the flesh monster Jack suddenly said a weird spell and all sorts of monsters and demons came out to kill me I then closed my eyes and waited for it to happen? but the question is did they kill me?.........after all I was friends with the devil.....some may say I was his son and I can control demons or monsters!

*Thanks guys for reading this is the end of the story hope you enjoyed it*