no way out

I needed to get out of here and far away if there's one thing I know its that I don't wanna die I quickly ran to the front door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge but the door handle fell off "just fantastic" I sarcastically said I tried every door every window but no luck with my heart racing the basement door opened and there was a piercing scream I recognized it it was my friends daughter she sounded in pain like someone or something was torturing her I gulped in fear ,for was not a brave man, I slowly managed to move my feet to words the basement each step felt like I was edging to my doom. when I got down there it was pitch black not even my flash light could see past 30cm there was whispering and a raw squeaks from mice to the right of "there he is quick hide" said the people in the corner I went over to them but they went real people Burr a figment of my imagination suddenly the door slammed shut shivers went down my spine and I started to breath heavier my heart felt like it was bursting out of my chest I moved on deeper in there assent much but a raw cobwebs and a giant spider same old same old wait A GIANT SPIDER oh no need to fear it only a daddy long legs after about 2 minutes of walking I saw a really big man who was red and fleshy looking I didn't really notice till I got closer "um...h hello c-could you help me sir" I said in fear he turned round and smashed his fist just in fro t of my feet I thought I was gonna be squished " NO!!" he shouted in my face " BUT YOU BETTER GET RUNNING BECAUSE I'M HUNGRY AND I EAT ANNOYING BRATS LIKE YOU!!!!!!" He continued I then legend it back to the door and said "thanks for the help" as he started chasing I managed to beat him to the door but I forgot it was locked! I was Bashing the door trying to brake it down but it was too late he fought up to me.........