??mystery solved or does it continue??

The door shut behind me and I dropped my flash light there was a man in front of me he looked mad "why are you doing this" I asked "because of what you did on the 28th of January 2012 don't you remember" he spoke in a crackling voice "what's there to remember" I said trying to forget "oh don't play tricked on me because they don't work..... Well if you refuse to say then let me take you back  4 years and 8 days ago at a familiar place you should know!"

*28TH January 2012*

It was 8 pm and 5 friends walked into a bar having a nice time they played game head a few drinks and basically having the time of there lives but then a man called Jack (who was a really good friend of the 5 friends) walked in with his 12 year old daughter he's asked the 5 friends to take care good care of her. But the 5 friends drank a bit too much the daughter tried to stop them but she failed that night an accident happened something that changed Jacks live forever as the 5 friends got ready to go home (drunk) they didn't notice the 12 year old girl in front of the car the driver (you in the story) started the car and drove 50 mph and hit the girl there was blood every where but they kept driving Jack was stood on the path and had witnessed the accident of what happens to his daughter blood was all over his clothes that day he promised that one day he shall get his  revenge on those 5 friends who murdered his daughter!