11.Chit chat and desserts

'Guys!!!!'Soonyoung come to them.

'I've made some dessert for you guys. Please have a try!' Soonyoung put a plate in front of each person.

'I have one too? Thank you!!' Sana was surprised that she have a cake too, she give a big smile to Soonyoung.

Jeonghan and Mingyu look at Soonyoung, he's smiling to her, then they give an evil smile to each other.

Soonyoung have made a strawberry cake for Sana, a chocolate ice cream cake for Mingyu, and a Soufflé for Jeonghan.

'They look really sophisticated!' Mingyu said.

'It's so delicious!!' Jeonghan put his thumb up to Soonyoung.

'Thank you guys.' Soonyoung sit down beside Sana.

'We haven't met for a long time...' Jeonghan said while he's eating his soufflé.

'Yes...What about others? Are they doing well?' Soonyoung asked.

'I heard that Chanie become the first place in his class again! He is really hard-working. '

'He can go to the best universities for sure!' Soonyoung feels pleased that everyone is doing so well even they can't debut...

'Haha, he will! I feel so happy for him. ' Jeonghan give a mother smile too.

'Jeonghan hyung, is time to go! Soonyoung hyung, we're going to the bar, you two wanna join us?' Mingyu checked the time on his expensive watch and said.

'I wanna join, but I got a lot of odds and ends to do here.' Soonyoung shrugged his shoulder.

'So do I.' Sana shrugged her shoulder too.

'Haha...Ok. Maybe you guys can join next week, because going to bar is our weekly routine.' Mingyu grinned.

'You two alcoholics!' Soonyoung laughed at them, Sana looked at him and laugh out too.

'Whatever you say, haha! Hyung, let's go!' Mingyu pated Jeonghan's shoulder.

'Wait... Soonyoung, I'm going to create a group chat for former trainees, because I don't want to disconnect with each other, you're in?' Jeonghan asked Soonyoung before he go.

'For sure!' Soonyoung nodded heavily.

'Great!! I'll go now, see you next week and check your kakao message later!!' Jeonghan give Soonyoung a hug then he left the cafe with Mingyu.

'Bye!!!' Soonyoung and Sana waved to them.

Soonyoung's phone buzzes, he take out his phone and there's a notification of kakao talk.

=You are invited by JEONGHAN to a group chat=

The name of the group chat is 'Happy together'.

'So lame.' Soonyoung giggles.

Group members: JEONGHAN, SOONYOUNG, JIHOON, MINGYU, VERNON, SEUNGKWAN, LEECHAN

-❤-

Little spoiler: In this story, Seungcheol will appear too, but he didn't become a trainee, because he fell in love deeply with his high school girlfriend and married to her soon after they graduated. Who is that girl? There is no doubt, kekeke... 

In what way they will appear?