04.Watching night view together

Soonyoung takes Sana to Naksan Park, when they arrived, the sky has already become dark.

'The night view here is very beautiful.' Soonyoung said.

'Yes! I can tell!' Sana run to the edge.

'Be careful, don't fall!' Soonyoung keep looking after her.

'This is so fascinating...' Sana was amazed by the night view.

'Hey, look up to the sky!' Soonyoung pointed to the sky

'A star! It's HOSHI!!' Sana grins at Soonyoung.

'It's rare to see a star in the sky.'

'The light pollution covered all the stars, but this star is bright enough to still stand out on the sky.' Sana look at Soonyoung and said.

'Wish I could be this star.' Soonyoung stare at the star.

He have a good side look, his jaw line is perfectly sharp, but look up to his eyes, she can see the sadness and loneliness inside his eyes.

'You can do it.' Sana try to comfort him.

'I became emotional, sorry, haha...' Soonyoung laugh awkwardly.

'No need to say sorry, let's go to grab some food?' Sana grab Soonyoung's hand naturally.

Soonyoung was a bit shocked when she grab his hand, he brushed.

'You don't know the route.' Soonyoung grab her hand and walk at the front.

Their hands' temperature deliver to each other, Sana feel very shy when she realized she grab his hand first, but she don't want to let go her hand.

They keep walking and holding hands, Sana said she don't want to eat too much so they just buy some snacks at the food stall.

Soonyoung walked Sana to her home.

'See you tomorrow, I must to go back and take a shower right now, call me if you need any help!' Soonyoung wave his hands and say goodbye.

'Bye!' Sana wave her hands too.

Sana close the door after seeing him walk into the elevator, she took a shower then jump on to her bed.

Her mind is filled with Soonyoung, she can still feel the heat of his big hand.

And his smile.So pure.

'Don't think about that! He have a girlfriend already!!' Sana shake her head

The girl who called Coco...Is his girlfriend...

'What does she looks like?'

'Ah!! Stop!! Sleep!!'