02.He hired her

One hour later, Soonyoung come back the cafe with a full stomach. Sana walk to the front of him and greet him.

'Annyeonghaseyo~' Sana say hi to him.

'Oh!! It's you!!I almost forgot!!'

'Sorry to keep you waiting, I will make you a coffee as promise!' Soonyoung bow to Sana.

'It's okay...' Sana shows her understanding to him.

Soonyoung give a bright smile to her and walk to the open kitchen.

'What do you want to drink?' he asked.

'A cup of latte please.'

'Okay!'

He grabbed a handful of coffee beans and start making coffee, Sana sit in front of the open kitchen and watching him.

'Is your cafe called Hoshi cafe?' Sana try to find something to say while he is making coffee.

'Yes, is it sounds weird? People think this name is quite weird.'

'No!!It sounds good to me, because I'm a Japanese, hoshi means star in Japanese and I like stars!' Sana explained to Soonyoung.

'Really?? Your Korean is so good! In fact, hoshi will be my stage name if I debut, it means tiger's gaze.'

'Stage name? This is so cool! But why you didn't become an idol?'

'My manager said I have a strong gaze when I'm performing, so he gave me this name. But I was kicked out from the company at the end for some reasons...'

'What a pity that you can't debut, you must be very talented.' Sana sigh.

'Zzazzang!! Your cup of latte.' Soonyoung avoid to keep talking this topic, he put a cup of latte in front of Sana.

' Soonyoung avoid to keep talking this topic, he put a cup of latte in front of Sana

There is a star etched on the latte, Sana smiles at Soonyoung.

'Thank you so much! I must take a picture of it!' Sana take out her phone and take a photo of the latte.

'You're welcome.'

'So, you come to Korea for sightseeing? Or to see some idols?' Soonyoung asked.

'Actually, I want to have a working holiday here, for a whole year.'

'Did you find a job in Korea?'

'Not yet, will you hire me? ' Sana asked him playfully.

'Sure.' Soonyoung said it, like, automatically.

'REALLY?? THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!' Sana is so happy right now and started to jump around.

(What the hell, Kwon Soonyoung! Why would you say that?? You don't even have many money and you are going to hire a person??)

Kwon Soonyoung watching Sana fooling around, he don't know whether to laugh or cry. He thinks it will be fun if she work here but he don't think he has enough money.

When he saw her innocent and cute smile, he decided to work hard to earn money.

'Fighting!' He cheer himself up.

'Fighting!!!' Sana smiled and make a fist to cheer him up.

(Wow, her smile is so pure...)

Soonyoung thinks his world is lighten by her smile.

'Ah I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Sana, I just graduated from high school, and I like Korean culture, nice to meet you!' Sana introduced herself energetically.

'Oh! I'm 96-liner too! My name is Kwon Soonyoung, I like Japanese culture too, KONICHIWA!' Soonyoung smiles happily, giving him the 10:10 look.

'Soonyoung-ssi, your Japanese sound good, keke~'Sana have a sip of the latte.

'But the business seems quite dull here, isn't it?' Sana look around to the cafe, the cafe is so big but there's no customers.

'Ne...It is, but I don't know what to do. ' Soonyoung release a long sigh.

'I think I can help you to deal with it!'

'Really?' Soonyoung don't really sure that Sana can help him.

'Do you think I'm cute?' Sana asked him suddenly.

'What?' Soonyoung shocked.

'What do you think?' Sana put her hands around her face like a flower.

'You are cute...' Soonyoung brushed.

'Haha...Many people said I'm cute. Maybe I can walk on the street and do some aegyo to attract customers?'

'Does it work?'

'We'll see.'