Chapter 7

You wake up with Niall in a chair at your side and you feel that there's no longer anything in your stomach. "Hey princess," Niall says smiling. "Hey," You say. "They're sleeping right now, everything went smoothly, the boys all went down to the cafeteria for some food," He says. You hear a baby start crying and a nurse walks in. "Just wake up?" She asks you. "Yeah," You tell her. "I didn't name them yet, I thought you'd want to do that," Niall told you. "We can do that now if you'd like," The nurse said. "Yeah I'd like that," You say. She brings them both over to you and for the first time you see your two daughters. They both have short brown hair. You point to the one with the smaller nose and say, "Promise Danielle Horan." She writes that down on her little bed. You the point to the other baby and said, "Ivy Rose Horan." She wrote that down on the other bed. "Beautiful names," She says smiling. "Can I get you something to eat?" She asks you. "No thank you," You say and she walks out of the room. "Would you like to hold one?" You ask Niall. "Absolutely," He says, gently grabbing Ivy from your arms. You hear footsteps and see the boys walk into the room. "Hey Ashlie! How do you feel?" Liam asks. "Not too bad actually," You tell him. "What are they're names?" Zayn asks you. "This is Promise," You say, pointing to the baby in your arms, "And that's Ivy," You say, pointing to the baby Niall was holding. You noticed that both of them had opened their eyes. They both had blue eyes. "Niall, look, they opened their eyes," You told him. "They're beautiful," He says with a huge grin on his face. "Do you boys want to hold them?" You ask them. "Yeah!" They all said. You handed Promise to Liam and Niall handed Ivy to Harry. "They look just like you Ash," Laim says. "Minus the eye color of course," Louis says. A nurse comes in and says, "Its a little early but the doctor says you can go. I've brought a wheel chair." She pushes the wheel chair over to you and Niall helps you in. Liam and Harry hand you your daughters and Niall pushes you out. You have a nursery ready at home with tons of baby stuff that your mom helped pick out. "Ready Ash?" Niall asks you and you realize that you're out to the car. "Oh, yeah," You say, handing your babies to Louis and Harry. Niall helped you in and the boys tried to figure out how to get them in their car seats. Eventually after about 5 minutes they finally had them in and they went over to their car. Niall got in and asked you, "Are you still mad about having kids and all that?" You look back at their adorable faces and say, "No, I don't think so." "Good," He said smiling and started the car. As he drove off, you started thinking about random things. It was probably all over the media now that Niall was a father, he was in One Direction after all. You pulled up to your house and the boys came soon after. Niall helped you up to your house and the boys got the girls out of the car and up to your house. Niall set you down on the couch and then the boys brought your daughters over to you. As you were holding them Harry said, "Well leave all you guys alone for a while." "Okay, bye guys!" You say. Niall sits down next to you and said, "They really are beautiful arent they?" "Absolutely," You say. "Should we put them in their beds for a bit?" You ask him. "Yeah, I'll go do that," He says, taking them into the nursery. You grab your phone from the table that its been since you left and check your messages. You have 4 messages. Ones from your mom asking if you're alright. You realize that nobody told her that you had your babies and call her. "Hello?" "Hi mom its Ashlie." "Hey honey why haven't you contacted me?" "That's why I called, I just realized that nobody's told you that the babies were born yesterday." "Yay! My first grandchildren!" She squealed. "They're adorable, absolutely adorable. I'll bring them over as soon as I can walk better!" "Okay bye hon I love you Ash!" "I love you too mom!" You say, hanging up the phone. Niall comes down and sits down next to you. "I'm exhausted," You tell Niall, leaning into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around you and says, "I bet you are princess, should we sleep down here tonight so we can hear if they're crying?" "Yeah, that's fine," You tell him. "Okay, I'll pull out the pull-out bed from the couch and you just relax in the chair," He says to you, helping you over to your reclining chair. He pulls out the pull-out bed from the couch and puts some blankets and pillows on it. You walk over to it and sit on the edge of it. Its a little bit easier to walk now. You pull your legs up onto the bed and lay down. Niall goes upstairs and changes into just his boxers, its too warm out to sleep in any real pajamas. He brings you a tank top and some shorts and you slip into them. You feel your stomach and say, "Thank god those things are out of me." Niall laughs and says, "You won't be saying that in a few days when they're keeping us up all night." He lays down next to you and you snuggle up to him. He puts his arms around you and pulls you close to him so that you can feel his chest moving up and down with each breath. "We haven't been able to do this for a while," He says. "I know, and I definetly missed it," You say, kissing his cheek. "I love you Ash," He says, kissing you. You don't pull away, just kiss him for a while. He pulls away and kisses your forehead. "Goodnight princess, I love you," He says. "I love you too Nialler," You say, before falling asleep in his arms.