Chapter 2

You wake up later, feeling around the bed to see if Niall's there, but not finding anything but the thick comfortor on your bed. You stood up, stretching, and went downstairs to find Niall chilling on the couch with a HUGE bowl of ice cream in his lap, watching some movie you didnt recognize. "Still tired?" He asked you. You shrug your shoulders and go to the kitchen to find something to eat. You grab a bag of chips and go sit down by Niall on the couch. "What movie is this?" You asked him. "Paranormal Activity 3," He tells you. "Oh god this movie sucks," You replied, pulling your phone out of your pocket and checking your messages. One was from your mother, wondering how things were going with Niall, and the other was from some number that you didn't recognize, so you opened up the text and read it. "Dirty slut hoe, you don't deserve Niall, he just felt bad for your sorry ass, but I can see right through you, go die ugly bitch." You just sat there for a minute, trying to let what just happened sink in. A jealous fan had gotten your phone number, but you had no idea how. You weren't gonna show Niall, but you were gonna show your mom. She was one of the few people that you felt you could really trust. "I think I'm gonna go over to my mom's house today Niall," You told him. "But I thought we were gonna spend time together later," He said. "I'll be back by 6, then we can spend time together." "Aww, alright." He says. You kiss him on the cheek and run upstairs to get dressed, but as you're running up the stairs, you feel a slight pain in your lower back. "Probably just some before-period cramps," You think to yourself, but then realize that your period was supposed to start a few days ago. No, it can't be, Niall just got home 3 weeks ago. You ran to the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test. You quickly read the instructions and follow them. The test shows positive. "Oh god, please don't be right," You say, and grab another one. It also tests positive. "Oh. Shit." You say, holding your stomach. How were you going to tell Nialler. You both wanted kids, but not this early in your relationship. You walked into your bedroom and grabbed a semi-loose shirt and some yoga pants, slipping into them. You grab your purse, your cell phone, and your credit card, and walk down the stairs, making a bee-line for your front door. "Ash?" You hear Niall say. Shit. "Yeah Niall?" You say with a hint of scaredness in your voice. "Is something wrong?" He asked. "No, nothings wrong," You tell him and quickly run out to him, kissing his lips very quickly before heading back to the front door. "I'll be back in a few hours," You say. "Okay," He says and you run out the front door. As you get to your car, you feel that same pain in your lower-back. You get in the car and turn on the radio to a talk show. Your mom lives about 15 minutes away from you, so you drive slowly. When you get to her house, you grab your phone, and purse and walk up to the front door of her small, tan house. You knock on the door and within 30 seconds she opens the door. "Ashlie!" Your mom says happily. "Hey mom," You say, pulling her in for a quick hug. "Come in honey," She says, pulling you in the house. "So how are things going with you and Niall?" She asks. "Great, he's an amazing guy. Can I talk to you about something?" You ask her. "Sure hon, let's go in the living room though." She tells you. You follow her into her living room over to her HUGE leather sofa. You sit down, and she asks you, "So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" "Oh erm... I just wanted to tell you that I'm erm... well... I'm pregnant." You say, scared of what she'll think. "Ohmygodreallydoesniallknowohmygodashlieimgonnabeagrandma!" She screamed excitedly. "Niall doesent know and I was wondering how to tell him." You tell her. "Just tell him straight up when you get home." She tells you. "Thank you Mom. I love you," You tell her. "I have a doctor's appointment in 45 minutes, so I'd better start getting ready. Good luck telling Niall," She said smiling and you pulled her in for a quick hug. You get up from her couch and walk over to her front door. You pull the door open and walk out to your car, unlocking it and getting in. You turn on the radio to the same talk show and drive back home slowly. Once you got home, you walked up the path to you and Niall's house and walk through the front door. "Well that was fast," You hear Niall say. "Yeah, she had an appointment to get to. Can I tell you something?" You ask him and walk out to the living room. "Anything princess." He says, getting up off the couch and giving you a hug. You pull away, look him in the eyes, and tell him, "Niall, I'm pregnant."