Chapter 3

You can see the surprise in his eyes, also the happiness. "I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks you, and you nod your head, smiling. "I'm calling the boys up, they've got to be the first to know, IM GONNA BE A DAD!" He screamed happily, and you smiled at him. You had planned on telling him that your mom was the first to know, but you didn't want to wreck his moment. He kissed you passionately, grabbed his cell phone, and texted all the boys to come over ASAP. While you two were waiting, he kissed your forehead and said, "Ash, this is the best thing that could ever happen to us. I love you." "I love you too Nialler," You said, looking him in the eyes with a scared expression on your face because honestly, you weren't ready for a baby, even if Niall was. "Are you scared?" He asked you. "Yeah, alot.," You told him. "But baby why, you're pregnant, that's exactly what we wanted, isn't it?" He asked you. You looked down at the floor and said, "Well yeah, but not this early, I'm not ready for a baby." "Ashlie baby, don't be scared, you're gonna be a great mom, I promise," He said, hugging you. Just then, Louis cane bursting through the door screaming "ASHLIEEE WHATS UP GIRL!" You and Niall laughed and you replied, "Hey Louis!" Louis was your best friend out of the boys, and him and you shared a love for carrots. The rest of the boys came through the door and they all said hello to you in unison. "So what's so important that you made us come over here while we were in the middle of our video games?" Zayn asked. You looked at Niall and he said, "We just wanted you to know that you'd better start preparing because soon you're all gonna be uncles." Liam quietly asked, "Ashlie's pregnant?" "Yep," Niall said smiling. "WOOHOO IM AN UNCLE!" Louis screamed. "This deserves a celebration," Harry said, walking over to the cupboard and pulling out a bottle of wine. "I'll get the glasses!" Zayn said, rushing over to the glass cabinet and grabbing 6 wine glasses. Louis poured the wine into the glasses, and you all sat down by the table. "Erm... I don't think I'll be wanting mine, thank you though," You said. "Oh... Right." Louis said, grabbing yours and chugging it. "A toast, to baby One Direction," Liam said and the boys all clinked their glasses, taking a sip of the wine. "What are you gonna name it?" Harry asked. "Oh, I don't know, I haven't much thought about it," You told him. They finished their drinks and after a while said their goodbyes, and left. Just after they had left, your back started to hurt, you were starting to get worried. "Niall, I'm going to go upstairs and make a phone call, I'll be right back," You told him. "Who's the phone call to?" He asked. "The doctor, I'm not sure what's wrong but my lower backs been hurting a lot today," You told him. "Oh god, yeah you'd better call then," He said. You walked upstairs into your bedroom and dialed the clinic number. You made an appointment to see a doctor tomorrow at 12. You walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. Niall walked in and asked, "Did you make an appointment?" "Yeah, tomorrow at 12," You told him. "Okay, good," He said, and sat down by you putting his arm around you. You rested your head on his shoulder. "Do you think that the baby will be okay?" You ask him. "I hope so princess," He said, grabbing your hand. You two talked about baby names and eventually picked Promise for a girl and Kaden for a boy. "I'm gonna go take a shower love," Niall said, kissing your forehead and getting up from the couch. He went upstairs to your shared bathroom and you sprawled out onto the couch. "Hey baby, its mommy. I hope your alright. You have the best daddy in the world, I love you," You said to your tummy. You put your hand on your stomach and fell asleep.