"Hey Gabe!" Sam smiled and Gabriel gave him a quick hug.

"Hey there, Samwich. Glad you could make it."

This is Gabriel? He is a little short to be 17, I think. Sam is short for his age and he's four years younger than the slightly taller boy. Honestly, I'm more focused on the hug. Is that normal? Do people do that? I know I don't. I'll hug Jo every once in a while, but it's more of a family thing. Sam's friends are very different than mine, though, so maybe it's something that they do.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sam elbowed me in the side. I give him a quick look and force a smile. "Hey, I'm Dean."

Gabe smiles back. "They call me Gabriel." He nods over to Adam. "Hiya Milligan." He just nodded in response. Does everyone know this kid but me? Sam hadn't ever mentioned him before... I think. Sometimes I don't really pay attention, though you won't ever hear me admit that.

We all stand in silence until Gabriel steps inside and holds the door open. "Are you guys going to stand there all day, or are you going to come inside?"

Adam rushes into the house first, followed by Sam, and then I walk in, nodding a thanks at the smaller boy holding the door.

I don't really want to be here, but whatever is cooking in the kitchen smells really good. Burgers maybe? God I hope so.

I could tell Adam was getting impatient, so I sent him a glare telling him not to ask when dinner would be ready. He looks down sadly and I bite my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

Sam went upstairs to hang out with Gabriel, leaving Adam and I standing awkwardly in the living room. "I'm going to go upstairs with Gabe and Sam. Don't wanna leave them alone for too long." He winked at me and bounded up the stairs.

Don't want to leave them alone? What is that supposed to mean? I turn to follow him up the steps when a tall boy, compared to Gabriel at least, with dark hair walks into the room. "You Sam's brother?"

I nod. "Yeah, I'm Dean."

"Michael." He replies, reaching out a hand.

I shake it firmly, doing it as my father had taught me. "Gabe's brother, I'm guessing."

"So you've met Gabriel. Has Castiel been around yet?"

Castiel? Interesting name. Never heard of him though. "I don't think so." I shrug.

He rolls his eyes. "I'll go get him. Dinner will be ready in a while. You can just take a seat on the couch or something. Fortunately dinner should be peaceful tonight, as Lucifer left for football practice a little while ago."

With that he walks up the stairs and I sit on the couch. Shit. I put my head in my hands. Of course this is Lucifer's house. Of course I'm missing practice. Awesome. Coach is going to kill me.

I hear Michael yelling to someone about something. That kid seems kind of tense. Or something. Wonder what's going on with him.

I lift my head when I hear footsteps, and I see Michael coming down the stairs, followed shortly after by a shorter, obviously younger, boy.

"I'm going back into the kitchen to finish dinner." Michael turns to face the other boy. "Castiel, maybe you should try to socialize." He walks away and that leaves just Castiel and I.

I'm not going to lie to myself. This kid is attractive. No, I'm not gay, I'm just not blind. If you can't recognize someone is easy on the eyes just because they're the same gender as you, then I don't understand you and I really don't want to.

He's not very tall, but then again I don't know how old he is, so I can't judge him there. He's about Adam's height I think. He has these really intense blue eyes and dark hair. He looks a little bit like Michael, and that seems to be the only resemblance between any of the four brothers.