This isn't a chapter, my apologies

I'm going to delete this thing shortly (this post, not the story), like maybe in a week?

Anyway, here's the thing, I'm not really sure how interested I even am in this story anymore. It's been nearly seven months since I posted the last chapter, and even before that I struggled to get an update in less time than a month or two. Sure, I could re-read it, but I can't imagine that that would help.

So I have a few ideas, and I was really hoping you'd help me out here.

I could:

-stop writing this all together and maybe just post a small epilogue that would essentially rush the relationship and whatnot

-stop writing this and not post an epilogue. Just stop posting in general

-I could edit/rewrite/rework this chapter by chapter and post the updated versions on my ao3 account to get back into the feel of it and hopefully then I'll be able to keep going (this could take another month or so, but that's better than nothing, yeah?)

-have someone else write it, if they were interested. I'm honestly not sure how much I like this idea, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway.

-post what I have of the next chapter and then essentially start again from there (basically keep writing without paying mind to how I was writing before, which could definitely leave a ton of plot holes and I'm not sure that I like that option either)

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update, but I didn't want to just leave and ignore this story forever. I'd like to finish it, but I feel like no one would care if I did.

Do you even want me to update this?

Please help me decide what to do with this story. I understand if it's too late at this point. Thank you to everyone who has read this fic, and thank you for all the votes and comments. It's been a fun ride, and hopefully it won't have to end.

If you could do me a favour and just let me know what you think I should do (it can be suggestions too, not just what I've come up with) that would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.