1

Charlie Parker a penetrator?

Who would of though, I was even thrown when I, a girl, was asked to join the all guys group.

~Flashback~

"Hey Charlie, we need to talk." William says, standing at my door with Chris and Julian behind him.

"What did you idiots do now?" I say moving out of the way.

"Surprisingly nothing, yet." Julian says as they walk inside

"Okay, what's so important that you hit me up with the 'we need to talk'?" I ask shutting the door behind them and moving to sit on the couch.

"Well... a lot of the guys were talking about it and we were considering adding a new member." William tells me, making me more confused.

"Why do I care? I'm not in your group." I reply.

"Ugh, we want you to join the group!" Chris groans out, getting tired of my obliviousness.

"Me? Umm... last time I checked I'm a chick."

"I know but as cliche as it sounds, you do feel like your already apart of our group, especially with you patching us up all the fucking time, might as well make it official." William explains.

"I... You seriously want me in your group? The same group that is basically just for getting girls and throwing parties?"

"Yeah, that's the one. You don't have to chase after guys but lets not lie Charlie, we already know how much of a fuckgirl you really are." Julian says smirking at me.

"Oh come on I've hooked up with you once, we both agreed we were desperate and it meant nothing!" I groan out.

"Wait, you hooked up with him too?" William says.

"I've probably hooked up or at least made out with almost all of you guys!" I say in response taking a seat in the open chair.

"Wait, why the fuck did you hook up with them and not me?" Chris asks, a little offended.

"Psh, unlike these two, girls flock to you, no need for my help when you could probably get whoever the fuck you want." I reply rolling my eyes.

"So what I'm hearing is your not against fucking me?" Chris says smirking at me.

I roll my eyes again deciding to drop the conversation, "So... you want me to be a Penetrator?"

"Yeah, we do Charlie, what do you say, you in?" William asks.

Charlie thinks for a moment before saying, "Sure, why the fuck not, I already hang out with you guys enough, not much of a change."

"Sweet, we had a small feeling you'd say yes so..." Julian trails off tossing something at me.

I unfold it to reveal a Penetrator hoodie, this one with pink lettering. I turn it over and see my name in red in the back.

"Looks like I'm official."

"Yes you are, now we're having a party this weekend, I'll add you to the group chat, make sure you wear your hoodie, if you want you can wear it tomorrow to school if you want, we can get you some extras so you always have one to wear." Chris tells me.

I nod smiling as I look down at the hoodie.

~~~

Now here I stand in front of my mirror, the slightly too big sweatshirt covering my torso as I decide what I should wear under it.

I already had a shirt on underneath in case I got too hot or just wanted to take the hoodie off. I decide just to throw on a nice pair of leggings before tossing on my shoes and any accessories topping it off with my beanie.