Chapter 1 .

Chapter 1 .

Mama , you remind me of something . I don't know what it is . You remind me of something . You gotta show me . Alright , you remind me of something . I don't know what it is right now . You remind me of something . Girl , you gotta show me .

' Rayan . Shut your damn alarm up ! ' Chresanto yelled at the innocent boy . He threw the hotel pillow at Rayan , hitting his head . Rayan sighed & rubbed his head . He sat up , grabbed his phone from the nightstand & stopped his alarm . He took a glance at Chresanto , who had a pillow covering his face, & admired his body .

Chresanto's caramel skin shined in the light , his muscles were tight , & his pink lips , which his pillow hadn't covered , looked so soft . Chresanto had one leg poking out of his covers , showing off his toned legs .

Rayan bit down on his bottom lip & looked down . Why do I love the one who hurts me ? Rayan asks himself .

Rayan sighed once more & threw the covers off of himself . He slid out of bed & walked towards his suitcase . Rayan grabbed his gray briefs & grabbed a towel as well . He walked towards the bathroom & closed the door quietly behind him . He turned on the shower & stripped from his clothes , looking at his reflection in the mirror .

He looked at the cuts on his arms & legs that still aren't fully healed , the dark purple bruises that covered part of his stomach & the scar from when he got stabbed . He sighed & stepped into the shower .

After his shower , Rayan walked out of the bathroom .

' About time , Princess . Did you clean behind your ears , too ? ' Chresanto smirked . Rayan looked down & held back the tears . Chresanto rolled his eyes at Rayans weakness . He pushed past Rayan , bumping his shoulder . In that moment , Chresanto felt small tingles rise up his arm . He ignored the feeling & went to take a shower .

Rayan went to his suitcase & searched through for some skinny jeans . He found his gray ones & took them out . When he did so , he uncovered his favortite picture of him & Chresanto . A picture before Chresanto saw Rayan as a weakling . Before Chresanto started hurting Rayan & before Rayan began loving his bully .

He felt a few tears slide down his face . He quickly wiped them away & set the photo back down . He cover it with some of his clothes & stood up .

He slid on his pants & grabbed his white muscle shirt from his suitcase , too . He laid on his bed & grabbed his phone off the nightstand . He heard the shower finally turn on . Rayan rolled his eyes . Chresanto is always looking at himself in the mirror . That's one of the many reasons Rayan loves Chresanto .

Rayan sighed & looked through his Instagram . He liked some girls photos & set his phone down . He closed his eyes & fell into a dreamless sleep ..

-

First chapter (; ^.^ Whatcha think ? Is it good ? Should I keep it ?