14. December: Scrapbook of memories.

OH MY GOD GUYS! THIS IS IT! THE FINAL CHAPTER!

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters.

_____________________________________________

~Say It Again~

Chapter 14

December: Scrapbook of Memories

_____________________________________________

"Say cheese!"

Funny how almost everyone says that same line whenever they have a camera in their hands and wish to take a picture.

"Say cheese!"

See what I mean?

"If someone else takes a picture, I'll go blind."

I smiled at my boyfriend-now-fiancé, and hugged his arm. "You're just not used to it."

"No, seriously," Gray muttered. "The lights and flashes are making me dizzy."

"Maybe we better go somewhere." I pulled him away from the crowd and out into the open. "I hope the few stars won't blind you."

"Hn." He rubbed an eye with his other hand and turned to me afterwards.

"What?" I asked when he was staring too long.

"It's nothing." He shook his head and eyed the garden of his father's mansion. "Anyway, sorry for the last minute invite."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "Your mother was too excited, and my mom couldn't wait to come either."

"Yeah well, I didn't think my parents would throw this grand of a party for our engagement." He sighed. "It's only been about a week and a half since you answered."

"That's long already," I told him with a scoff. "Normally, they'd throw a party the next day."

He raised a brow at me and smirked. "Like what Mira did."

"Don't act as if Natsu wouldn't have done the same thing!"

Gray shrugged, so I just left it at that and leaned my head against his shoulder. "It's cold..."

"It's winter."

"Yes, I can see that."

"Hn..."

The normally green grass was covered in a thick blanket of snow, and the snowflakes were pouring on at a slow pace. It was such a beautiful sight, and I couldn't help the smile on my lips.

"What's on your mind?"

I glanced at Gray and grinned. "I'm just happy."

"Why?"

I narrowed my eyes at his stupid smirk. "I don't know, maybe because some guy who turned out to be a former soldier saved me from my ex boyfriend. He became my friend, and then suddenly, my boyfriend. And then he was called back by the military, and I thought he wasn't coming back, but then he turns out to be back.

Afterwards, he made me think he was proposing so many times just to keep me from suspecting his real date of proposal – wherein he wore his military uniform and told me of his promotion, and then makes his guy friends pretend to kidnap me or something, but then turns out it was all part of his plan and-"

The stupid jerk kissed me! Can you believe that?! Gray cut me off from my rant!

"You are such a rude-"