We were face to face, and I couldn't help but to feel the same way he was feeling. Was this a good idea though? Is he still the same person I knew when we were kids? I was unsure and felt like this was happening to fast. He leaned in and kissed me, and I didn't kiss him back. He looked at me funny.

"What's wrong? You don't like me?"

"No..it's not that I just feel like this is happening to fast. You shouldn't have told me this so early."

"What you mean? We knew each other since we been kids."

"I know but we should still just be friends for now. I don't want to be in a relationship yet im not ready."

"Kai I'm not asking you to be in a relationship with me yet I was just telling you how I feel...I would like to work on a relationship though."

"Why did you kiss me then? It's too early."

"I didn't think it was a big deal we kissed before."

"We were kids Parker."

"I know, but it still counts. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable but I couldn't help it You got some nice lips." I chuckled before he did it again, and this time I kissed him back.

His lips felt so nice on mine, and I liked it. I broke the kiss and he kissed my jaw a couple of times.

"Tell me you dont feel the same way and I'm gonna cry."

"I don't." I said with a straight face.

He walked away, and I had to run and grab him to tell him I was just kidding.

"I'm just playing Parker..I do feel the same." I laughed, and he gave me a straight face.

"That's not funny Kaija..if you didn't feel the same way I would've really been hurt and felt dumb." He said smirking.

"I'm just not sure about this whole thing."

"What is there not to be sure about Kai?"

"What are we?"

"We just friends with feelings for each other for now.."

"What's the limits?"

"What? You talk to other niggas? I'm confused tell me what the problem is..you looking like you worried."

"There is this one guy, and I always end up going back to him. But I do like you a lot and I did have a crush on you back then.." I admitted being honest.

"But now?"

"I just have to straighten things out with him."

He smacked his teeth. "Most likely he ain't shit if y'all on and off. Someone who really wanna be with you never going to let you go."

"You don't even know him what if its my fault we are always on and off?" I said becoming defensive.

"Is it really?" He asked, and I looked to the ground.