Pink Princess.

"Get up you lazy ass."
My room mate started to shout while throwing pillows at me.
~yawn~ What is it hyung??.
Get up sleepy head or you will be late  for your first day at school.

School....!??

Ohhh shitt... Today is my first day at my new school. How could I forget?.

I tumbled down my bed rushing towards my bathroom before grabbing towel and some clothes to change in.
I over slept as I spent my night arranging my things an unpacking my bags and stuff. We I mean me and my room mate Suga hyung just moved in this new room as I got accepted in this new school and he works nearby so we thought maybe we should rent a room together as it would be easy for both of us.

I took a quick shower and hurried towards kitchen counter where omlett and coffee was waiting for me. I  put my bag on my shoulders and started to eat my breakfast as if I was hungry for centuries.

Slow down you idiot or you will choke  on my delicious omlett.

...Umhh..Umm..Uhhdrfmm.

What?? He asked as I was talking with my mouth stuffed he couldn't understand what I was saying.

It's delicious Hyung I said gulping down the omlett and quickly finishing my breakfast.

Ofcourse it is delicious because I made it . But let me remind you it's the first and last time that I am making you a breakfast as you were late but you should take care of yourself from tomorrow . I won't make you any tomorrow. Are we clear?.
He said with a stern tone .
Okk hyung I said kissing his cheeks and running out of the door.
Be careful on your way, don't fight with anyone, be a good kid he said rubbing the kiss off his  face.

We know each other for a long time though not blood related but we were closer in heart. He cared for me when no one was by my side. He is more than a family.

I was running towards the school as only 10 more mins were left. Though 10 sounds more than enough but I wanted to be early as I was not familiar with the new place nor my classes and people.

Hufff...Ahh .. I am almost there..
My new school Seoul High.
I sighed as I still have some time before the next class starts.

I quickly went towards my new locker and put my books and stationery there and took what I will require according to my timetable. My first class was soon to start. I was holding my class timetable walking in the corridors peeping in each class to find my own class but then I heard the warning bell for the first class.

Ohh it's  about to start what do I do? Before the second bell goes I should be in my class. I was panicking, then I heard someone  calling me.
Hey you.. yes you...
I was confused so I walked towards the guy who was calling me . Yes I asked.
Are you new here??The guy asked with a curious tone.

Yes. I said.
What are you searching for he asked pointing towards my timetable.
Ohh this.. well I was searching for my first class can you please help me I am kind of late it would be a great help if you show me where it is. I said

Well it's easy you go straight and then turn left from the wending machine then you will see a boy standing there then turn right from there..... no no come back to the boy again and turn left 20 steps further and you will see what you want.

I was kind of confused but I still thanked him and followed his instructions. The corridors were now silent as most of the students have already left for there classes. I passed from the wending machine but there was no boy there so I just skipped the boy part and turned left.. 20 more steps and there was a door.  

I sighed on finally reaching my classroom. I took a deep breath and pushed the door. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted with  flying sandals, some fancy tops, perfume cans, soda cans, and some loud curse words.