11. The move

I had already been here 4 months. In that time, I had unwillingly bedded a different guy a day minus my one week per month, been reduced to a barely satisfying diet of granola bars and vodka, was being combat trained by a guy who's looking for his sister and an undercover cop and found my childhood love...what next?!

Well, I'll tell you what next...they decide to up sticks and move us to who knows where! I mean, what the hell! I for one was seriously pissed off. Apparently, the original plan was to have all the girls smuggled in a shipping container overseas.

I had already given up on my conference call considering how long I had been here. If my friends had got it then I probably would have been sprung within a week.

I remember all the guys I had spent time with, including Tom, Christopher, Jake and Luke, saying that I wasn't like the other girls. Apparently, either they were sluts that were basically already walking, talking STDs and would bed anything with (or probably even without) a pulse or they sat there crying, begging for their parents. Honestly, it was quite pathetic and pitiful.

Christopher and Luke affectionately called me 'Spitfire' because they said I was strong and independent and that allowed me to be come more than slightly cocky.

I knew I would never break...I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. I kept my sass and sarcasm, dished it out freely and didn't simply curl up and cry because it was easier. Many tried to break my spirit and force me to become like the other girls...broken, weak shells. I fought...hard. I fought for Tom, Christopher and Luke. I fought for my friends and I fought for my freedom, hoping beyond hope that I was fighting hard enough. If they didn't like it, they had three choices...one, get over it...two, let me go...three, kill me. I didn't fear death. I figured death was peaceful, easy and uncomplicated...basically, the complete opposite to life. They didn't appear to even consider my release due to my popularity with the pervs and so I guess they had opted for the first choice.

I could honestly say I had preferred option two but I guess option one was OK too.

I probably wasn't supposed to know about the move but all the guys under 30 had been forced to attend a meeting with the Boss and naturally, my boys informed me. Grudgingly, I had to admit that it made perfect sense. Apparently, the Boss only stayed in any one country for 6 months at a time and then he didn't return under any circumstances for a minimum of 2 years. I suppose it reduced the chance of getting caught, but it doesn't mean we have to like it. This guy is way too smart and it drastically reduces our chances of outside help. Also, so they didn't slow us down, he only allowed his men to move with us if they were healthy, under 30 and unattached. Discriminating pig! That was fine though...I knew we'd have more ancient pervs requiring the 'services'the Boss offered in whatever country we ended up in but my boys all fit the healthy, under 30s, unattached category so that kept me semi-safe.

No one but the Boss and Terry, his second-in-command, knew where we were going. That way, no one could leak to outsiders. Luckily for us though, Luke had discreet tracking devices in all of his clothes that wouldn't set off any alarms, so his team could track us. I was truly thankful of Luke's undercover cop status right about now. It meant that there was a possibility of us being stopped by customs in one country or another, or possibly even a Police bust, if the Boss didn't have men in the force.

Luke's tracking devices were hidden in plain sight. His buttons and zips were all trackers and were constantly transmitting his location to his team. His plan was that whenever was best to catch the Boss, everyone including Luke would be arrested to make it seem like bad luck rather than an insider leaking information. Luke and his team didn't need anyone after them for revenge. I swear, that guy is a genius! Evil, yes...but totally genius!