I take the baby in my arms, while making my way into Landon's new home. It's a bit ridiculous how expensive it looks. Painted white, with a beautiful balcony right at the top. I'm assuming three stories. The garden looks very tended too, and I can see a pool from around the corner. Making me question what he's spending the packs finances on. But then I remind myself his mate is Sapphire, who is a very materialistic girl. I knock only once before the door swings open.

"Rori!" Sapphire greets me, her jet black hair tied into a high pony tail. Her electric blue eyes are wide, setting themselves on Chase. "Coby!" She gives us a big hug, before ushering us in.

"This one is Chase." I laugh at her, trying hard not to sound too serious.

I still don't like her too much, and I think that she knows that. But I still want her to feel welcome in our family so I suppress all those feelings towards her. She's going to be my sister-in-law for the rest of my life, so I'll have to get used to her.

"Oh! Opps. Sorry little Chasey." She giggles making faces at him, and then swooning. "Oh he's so cute, I can't wait for my own."

I don't respon. Well knowing that if I do it'll end up as a lecturer. I hope she's wise and waits, it's not easy being so young.

"Anyway, Landon and everyone else is in the dining room." She tells me, closing the front door behind me. "I wanted to come in but he wouldn't let me."

"Everyone else?" I repeat, ignoring her last comment. Of course he wouldn't let her, she'll interupt everything. But I thought it was only supposed to be my brother and I? I hope he hasn't called another surprise meeting...

He knows I hate those.

"Oh you know, the Zodiac Tribunal. Jonty from the Libra pack, Ari from the Scorpio..."

Surprise meeting. My favourite. I suck in my breathe, trying not to lose my temper. "What's your pack anyway? You know, now that you're all independent."

"Aries." I reply, dreading going in to that room.

She burts out laughing. "Oh I get it! Aries and Ares. That's awesome."

"Hey could you take Chase to his Grams?" I ask Saph pulling the biggest fake smile I've ever done in my entire life.

"Of course!" She says enthusiastically, holding out her hands. I feel a flicker of hesitation to pass on my youngest son, I don't entirely trust this girl. She better not drop my baby.

She points me towards the dining room, which I find with no problem. I enter the room and see familiar faces all sitting around a table, with Landon sitting at the very end, facing everyonee.

"Aurora, talk about time." Landon smirks, well knowing that he's tricked me into coming over.

"Well, on my behalf I wasn't aware that there would be a meeting." I take a seat next to Ares' half brother, Zeus. He looks at me emotionlessly, probably still upset that his sister left his pack for mine. His jaw clenches when I take the seat next to him, as if the air is thick between us.

"As we were saying..." Landon coughs, breaking the ice. "I think it's time to call an Alpha gathering in regards to the threat."

"This is an Alpha meeting." Marvin states, as Monica nods her head beside him.

"Yes, but the Alpha's that have agreed to ally." Landon sends a dirty look towards the siblings that rejected our cry for help.

I cough twice, interupting the meeting.

"So you called for a meeting about a meeting?" I raise an eyebrow tiredly. I honestly don't have time for this kind of thing, I have children now.

"Technically yes." Landon shrugs as we all groan. Every one of us knows that this meeting now has no purpose, why are we here? "Before you all start whining this meeting was to deliver my pitch."

"Which is?" I ask as we all lean in, waiting for him to announce his brilliant idea.

"I suggest that we have a meeting with the Alpha Rogue. The Alpha from each pack supporting mine, so perhaps we can discuss things before launching ourselves into World War III."

Immediatley, Zeus disargees. Standing up next to me, trying to make his point clear.

"No. Rogues don't disscuss, they fight. They're blood thirsty creatures, tricksters, complete animals. We couldn't give ourselves to their leader."

"But Zeus, they are only that way because they've been casted out of our own packs. They're angry because we won't take them in - not because it's in their blood." Daphne retorts back at him and suddenly everyone breaks into argument.

I sigh loudly. I may not be the head of military any more, but I still have to listen to these pathetic arguments.

"Look guys. I'm almost completely over hearing about this Rogue bullshit. They took me! They took Ares and Saffy! I think it's time we called a meeting - and find out what these bastards want."

-------

By the time midnight arrived, it painted my skin a pale blue. I hid myself behind a large cotten coat, tied tightly at my waist to lock the warmth in. I raised my hood in security, not wanting to be seen by anyone except for those who were invited.

I hadn't told Ares about this, I left him sleeping with the twins, worry free. If he knew what my brother and I had arranged, I wouldn't be here right now.

This could all be a trick - it could be a trap. We only have the faith and trust in the goddess Artemis, protect us sweet saviour.

Tonight, the Alpha's of every allied pack to the Pieces (Landon's pack) and the Alpha Rogue will meet. My pack, ironically deemed to be named Aries, had never under any circumstances agreed to be involved in this. But strategically, we need the allies and of course, for the safety of my three brothers I will do this.

I meet Landon, Jonty, Zeus, Ari and Daphne by the arranged meeting Area. The place where I first went into labor, the park bench on the hill. Far away from everyones pack.

"Hello." Landon greets me, not with a hug, but with a processional hand shake. Although, I would have preferred the hug. I am proud of his growth into an Alpha. I love my brother.

"Alpha Landon." I reply, bowing my head with a smirk. I never imagined myself saying that.

He rolls his eyes slightly, under the moonlight. Keeping his cool.

"Alright. Now that we're all here, do we all understand the negotiation?" Landon turns to us all, hands in the pockets of his hooded jacket, chewing on something.

"No sudden movements. Talking only. No monkey business." Daphne tunes in softly, hidden behind her long blond hair. Her yellow eyes glow under the night sky, making me wonder what my green ones look like.

"Right." Lemon confirms, jittering.

Everyone, including myself, is on edge, on our toes awaiting our arrival of the mysteriously unknown Alpha Rogue. I wonder if he smells like Ares? The pungent sharp scent of anger that once was so present, has now vanished since having the boys. Coby and Chase smell nothing like Rogue, as if they didn't have it in them.

"Well. Hello everyone." A voice crackles from behind as my skin creeps with frost and heart fills with ice.

The Alpha.

-------

so fuckin' sorry xxxxxx

terrible at updating and im starting to hate my own book, i kinda just wanna end it but theres more chapters to write....

but one day ill be a famous wattpad writer and people will be commenting nice things about my trashy writing <3