>> Kit walker

I waited nearly all night watching the Silver screen fade of drama shows, baking food, and most importantly waiting for kit to return home.
The taste of a steaming chicken pot pie would impress him. It always does.
I swoop up the kitchen singing to the tunes, when I saw bright flashing lights from the window seal.
Without hesitating I ran into the bedroom, and started to weep. Crying for kit to come home. This couldn't happen to us again, no more aliens, no more stories of the little green men trying to steal our lives away.
Sobbing in my closet, my heart was unstoppably throbbing then
I heard the door creak open.

"Woah.. babe Where are you?!"

Running out to the living room I dropped on my knees, and hugged him.
Thick black Smoke was steaming from the oven.

"(Y/n) baby What's wrong? You nearly burnt the house down?"
giggling, and whipping the tear off my cheek he pulled me up.

"I-i thought the car lights were the aliens."
I sniffed whipping my nose, chuckling.

"I'm sorry to frighten you.. but mmhm is that burnt chicken pot pie I smell?"
He laughed hugging me tight.

"Lets go out tonight.. euh?"
I smiled

"Unless you want to eat ashes..".

We strolled ourselves to the nearest dinner ordering two burgers, and two strawberry smoothies.
After a long night of talking, and filling our belly's full of food, we made our way to the forest.
At the edge of timberland we left to find the clearing of the woods.
Smiling He bent down on one knee and said "hop on".
I wrapped my arms around his neck laughing, and he ran straight for the clearing.
As he set me down my eyes opened to the breathtaking view of the falls.
The rushing water reflecting the moonlight, and stars.
Gazing into my eyes, kit brushed the strand of hair off my face.

"It's beautiful here!"
I said.
"You're beautiful (y/n).."
He chuckled flashing his dimples.
I couldn't resist myself, the smell of his cologne just drove my craving through the roofs.
He pulled me forward and brushed his lips against mine.
His hands reached behind my back,
And his soft, yet slow lips slipped into mine.
There was no place left between us, we were pressed together with the scenery of darkness in the sky.
I could feel my heart thumbing in my chest as kit rolled his mouth down to my neck.
Leaving little wet tracks behind.
He  caressed my collar bone with his lips.
It was an indescribable feeling..
It was breathtaking, and exciting.
He pulled me down to the grassy ground and I laid on top of him.
I felt his chest go up and down.
I seized the moment, and closed my eyes listening to every breath he takes.