Chapter 9: The Day After

Start from the beginning

(There small side and drinks.😻💖💋🌺)

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 💋💖😻✌~~

"Everything was amazing Garnet!" I say and start gathering my stuff together. "Aww thank you baby." She says and grabs her purse and pecks me on my lips. "Hey later on today, I've got a surprise for you so after lunch, we leaving ok?" I ask her and I say "Ok that's fine." We get in the car and head to the school.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly 🌺💖💋😻~~

Garnet P.O.V
Amethyst heads to her home room and I head to my new class room. I already had everything ready so basically, I put it in boy girl boy order, seating aragments. Students start filling the room and surprisingly Pearl isn't here yet. Then, as if God was hearing my thoughts, she comes in and she is wearing a crop top and booty jean shorts! It's super tight and all the boys and even Jasper have all eyes on her. My eyes go wide and I immediately pull her outside. "Pearl Spearmen! What in the world do you think your wearing?!" I say to her and some nosy ass teachers come and see what is happening. "Well, doesn't someone see what they like huh?" She says with a smirk. All the teachers weren't expecting what I was about to say. Usually to the teachers, I'm pretty quite. "Pearl, I am your neighbor and I don't have feeling for you! You are trying to get attention you don't need and especially from me! Pearl, I'm a grown woman, and it's like you want me to get fired infront of everyone right now! Now, go to your gym locker and change. I know you good enough to always have an extra pair of clothes. I don't mean to be rude, but you have been doing this for the longest and I'm tired of it Pearl. Go Change Now, before you get dress code." I say and she simply nods in fear a little bit and walks to the gym. I walk back in class and take role. Everyone is hear and the morning announcements come on. "Good morning Diamond Line Highschool. Welcome back and if you would please do the pledge of allegiance with me as I say. (They do the thingy 😝) Ok, I hope you all have a great day. Everyone head to there classes now." The announcements end and everyone starts heading to there classes. Students start filling the room and as soon as Pearl enters I close my door and start my lesson. "Ok everyone my name is Ms.Stone and today we will be doing math obviously." I say and everyone just laughs at my corny jokes. We start the lesson and we get to a total of 3 full sections of the book! "Well everyone I hope you have a great day and don't forget homework is page 156 1-5." I say as they walk out. Amethyst is learning like no one else, she even helped a few students out! She is really opening up to people and she is even making friends. I'm happy for my little Amy.

~~Time Skip by Yours Truly😻🌺✌~~

Amethyst P.O.V
Well today has been going great and now we are heading to lunch. I have two new friends. Pearl and Peridot. Turns out Peridot is dating Lapis! There's an age difference obviously, but I don't care. Pearl on the other hand thought it was wrong and eventually we had to tell her to shut up. I was eating my lunch until Jasper came over and pushed me up against the wall. "Where's my Lunch Money twerp!" She shouted at me. I was too scared and didn't do anything.

Garnet P.O.V
I heard Jasper yelling but I didn't pay it any mind. "Hey isn't that your daughter?" Mrs.Quartz says and I look over. My eyes widen and I rush over to the both of them. "Jasper Gemsony get off of her right now!" I say to her. "What are you gonna do about it?" She says and turns around dropping Amethyst to the ground in the process. At this point I was angry. I grabbed her wrist and pinned her up against the wall, even though she is taller than me, she is still a child. "Listen up Jasper. I don't want you EVER putting your hands on Amethyst agian! For that matter, you shouldn't do it to ANYONE at ALL! Next time you put your hands on Amethyst or ANYONE else ever again, or talk back to a TEACHER, I will make sure you will get written up and expelled for the rest of the year. Do you hear me!" I say/shout at her. "Y-yes Ms.Stone." she says and I let go. "Good. Now go back to were you were and mark my words." I said and she went back to her seat. Everyone was shocked. Even the principal was too. I went back to my seat, took a deep breath, and everyone starting talking to each other again. "Wow, I never thought you had that in you Garnet. Are you alright?" Mrs.Quartz asked me while holding my hand. "Yeah I guess so. I hate doing that to anyone really but Jasper deserved it and I hope she heard me loud and clear. Amethyst mean the world to me, and I won't ever let anything happen to her." I say and look at her. She's just laughing with her newly made friends including Pearl. She is just sitting there nodding and agreeing or disagreeing, not saying a word. Lunch is now over and Amethyst and I are heading to my room, ready to leave. The surprise I have for is that we going on a shopping spree. She barley has anything, not even a phone! But I'm going to change that. "Are you ready darling?" I say to her as she puts on her book bag. "Yeah, let's go." She says. We walk out onto the parking lot and we are my my car. I open the door for her and when she gets in, I give her a quick kiss.(But little did they know, someone took a picture.) She kisses back and we smile at each other. I close her door and open mine up and get in. We are now driving to the mall.