last few days

Elizabeth pov
There is only a few days left of school and i am really sad,but i am also happy because i got accepted into Harvard. Right now i am walking in the new room that Mr. Mosbey had done for us to hangout in. When i walk in i see all my friends hanging out." Hey guys." I said as i sat down next to Zack as he put his arm around me. Ever since what happened with us the night before our secret prom everything seems to be going better." So what are you happy about?" Bailey asked as i looked at her." What do you mean?" I asked as i pushed the food that Zack handed over to me to Woody and took his drink." Well,you are wearing white so that means you are happy about something and then you are wearing dark blue witch means you are nervous about something." Bailey said as she looked at me." Well,i um hot into Harvard." U said as i looked around the table." Wow congratulations,so what are you nervous about?" London asked as i looked at Zack at he looked at me with his eyebrows raised at me." I um... i have to go." I said as i got up and left. When i got to the sky deck someone grabbed me and turned me around. When i turned i saw Zack." What is wrong?" He asked as we sat armt a table." Zack, i don't want to leave. I mean all of the adventurers we have been on,how many times we got into trouble for pulling pranks,and how many times we did things." I said as i whipped my eyes from the tiers that wanted to come out." Hey,look at me. We are still going to be together no matter what." He said as he stood up and pulled me up and hugged me. I hugged back and put my head on the side on the side of his shoulder." Do you really mean that?" I asked as i pulled back and looked at him." Of course,Elizabeth you mean everything to me. Look sit,you are the most important girl in my life to me,i would never want to change that for anything." He said as he stood behind me and out his arm over me as i looked at him. I smiled at him and before i knew it i saw a flash go off." Awww,so cute." Bailey said as she showed us the picture.

"Bailey,i already have this picture in ny locket

"Bailey,i already have this picture in ny locket." I said as i showed her the picture." So,you could never go wrong with more then one picture." She said as she looked at me and took the picture. I laughed and shook my head at her." I am going to go,i have to go make something." I said as i got up and kissed Zack bye and waved at the rest. I hope Zack would love it,i thought to myself as i went to my room and started to get to work.