jealous

Elizabeth pov
It has been a couple days ever since i talked to Zack,and to tell you the truth i do miss having him as a boyfriend,but like what my grandma said it's their fault if they can't see what is in front of them. Don't ask me what that means because i don't even know. But right now i am on my way to go talk to Bailey because i have a date tonight,and before any of you think it is with Zack it's not. It's with Joe,a guy i have been talking to for awhile and he asked me out so we can get to know each other better,so i agreed." Hey London,is Bailey here?" I asked as i walked in to find her polishing her diamonds." Oh hey Elizabeth,no she is with Cody." She said as she put her last one away." Oh,well can i talk to you then?" I asked as i sat down on Bailey's bed as London sat on her bed." Sure what's up?" She asked as i looked at her and i thought about what i was going to tell her." Well i have a date tonight and i need help getting ready." I said as her face light up and she started to clap her hands." I knew you and Zack would...." She started to say but i stopped her." London,i'm not going on a date with Zack." I said as she looked at me,i sighed and i then told her who i am going on a date with and she still agreed to help. Man even though London may not be like others i'm just happy to have her as my friend.

London pov
As Elizabeth left i quickly left so i can tell Zack that she has a date." Zack!!!!" I yelled at him as he looked at me as i got to the juice bar." Hey London,what's wrong?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow at me." Tonight,Elizabeth is going on a date with Joe." I said as i saw that he looked hurt but a bit mad,he nodded and walked away. I hope i did the right thing i just want them back together they are so cute together.

Zack pov
As i was walking around trying to clear my head from what London told me i saw Elizabeth in the music room again." Hey,what are you doing in here?" She asked as she saw me coming and smiled at me." I was just walking around and i saw you in here,so i thought i would come and say hi." I said as i sat down next to her. I saw her smile at me and she put her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her as she put her hand in mine." Zack?" She asked as she looked at me with the same eyes she had the first time i started to like her." Yeah?" I asked as i saw her look at our hands then at me." I have to go." She said as she got up but i stopped her." Why because you have a date with that jeark?" I asked as i looked at her. She raised her eyebrows at me confused." Yeah,i know all about it." I said as i sat down and she came and sat next to me." Zack,we are just friends. It's not like i will do this to him." She said as we looked at each other. Just as i was about to ask what she meant she pulled me into a kiss." Don't be jealous Zack,we are just friends that are going to hangout." She said as she got up and left. But even though she told me they are friends i still can't help but feel jealous.