two weeks left

Elizabeth pov
I have been sad lately,because we only have two weeks left and i don't want to leave everyone. But right now we are sitting in class me and Zack playing a card game. When all of a sudden the door bust open." You.childen did this." Mr. Mosbey said as we all looked at him." Sorry Mr. Mosbey we don't know what you are talking about." Zack said as we all got up." I am sick and tired of your games,that is it prom is cancelled." Mr. Mosbey said as he left." He can't do that." I said as i looked at everyone." Baby,it is just a dance." Zack said as he stood in front if me." Yeah,i know but u was hoping to dance with you to a slow song with my arms around your neck and your arms around my waist and i lean in close to you and put my head on your shoulder. But i guess since it is cancelled there is bo point. Come on Bailey so we can work on our final." I said as i left with Bailey so we can work on our final.
Zack pov
When Elizabeth left with Bailey i turned to Cody." We have to get that dance back on." I said as i looked at him." And how are we going to do that?" He asked as he looked at me." I don't know,but i want that dance." I said as i walked out of the class.

Elizabeth pov
It has been three days since Mosbey cancelled prom and it was supposed to be tomorrow night. Right now i am laying in my bed playing with the necklace that Zack got me. All of a sudden the door opens and i see Zack walk in." Hey,i have a plan to get our dance back." He said as he sat on my bed and pulled me up so i was sitting up." And what is that?" I asked as i sat criss cross." We do a secret prom,everyone agreed so i am here to ask you would you like to go to our secret prom?" He asked with his cute smile." I would love to." I said as i wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down so he was hovering over me with my arms wrapped around him still." You know,we will be going to college soon." Zack said as his face keeped on getting closer." Yeah,what are you trying to get at?" I asked as i smirked at him." I was just thinking maybe we can..." I cut him off with a kiss and soon it got to much.

Later that night
Me,Zack and Woody was on the sky deck just talking until Cody,Bailey and London came over." Hey guys, ready for tomorrow night?" Cody asked as they sat at our table." Yeah,i have this hot dress that i can't wait to wear." I said as i felt Zack's hand tightened around mine when i said that." Mine is going to be gorgeous." London said as she looked at us. The rest of the night we stayed up and joked around until it was time for us to go to our rooms and go to sleep. When i got to my room i found Zack in his night clothes laying in my bed with a smile in his face." Let me shower and get dressed and i will join you." I said as i grabbed my clothes and left to the bathroom so i can shower. When i got out i quickly got dressed and went to bed cuddled up to Zack.

 When i got out i quickly got dressed and went to bed cuddled up to Zack