secret prom

Elizabeth pov
Today is the day,today is the day that we throw our secret prom. I just hope everything goes well. Right now i am at the juice bar watching Zack work,well more like waiting for my drink." Zack,when will i get my drink?" I asked as i looked at him." What,oh yeah. It is coming." He said as he started to make it,i rolled my eyes as i wait for another ten minutes. Just as Zack was about to put my drink down i see Cody coming over." Hey guys." He said as he sat down." Oh gey Cody." I said as i took a drink when i finally got it." Hey man,what is up?" Zack asked as he leand in the counter." Nothing just can't wait for tonight." He said as he had a smile on his face." Yeah,i can't wait either i have the perfect dress." I said as i looked at Zack,to see him with a smile." Well,i will let you guys talk i have to go and find Bailey and London." I siad as i got up and hugged Cody ans kiss Zack and left. When i found them we started to talk about what is going to happen tonight.

Later that night
Right now i just put the big coat on to cover my dress. When i got to the hallway i found Zack." Ready gorgeous?" He asked with a smile that i could never get tired of." Yeah,lets go." I said as we started to walk to the classroom that the dance is being held at. When we got there i took off my coat to show Zack my dress.

 When we got there i took off my coat to show Zack my dress

"Wow,you look amazing." He said as he kissed me." Well thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I said as i looked at him.

" I said as i looked at him

"I know,i try." He said as i laughed and we started to dance.

Hours oasted and Mosbey came in on us but we coverd up pretty good. Now everyone is on edge. Right now i am dancing to a slow song with Zack when the lights come on and i see Mosbey with London." I said no prom,and do you guys do you go and have one behind my back." He saida s he let go of London." Well,you see Mr. Mosbey,this prom us for you. Because we know that you didn't go to yours so we threw you one. We was just making sure everything was working fine,and then we was going to send London to go get you and show you what we did for you,and not just you to miss. Tutwiler also,because you guys didn't get to go." I said as i looked at the two." Is that true?" Mr. Mosbey asked the class and they agreed." Ok,we can party now." Mosbey said as he started to dance.

Close to the end if the night Bailey announced prom queen and king,and Mr. Mosbey and miss. Tutwiler won. Even though they came to the dance i had a pretty awesome time with my friends,cousin and most importantly with the man i love Zack. I am really going to miss them when we graduate next week.