not the same

Zack pov
It has been a week since everything went down and i hate myself for not listening to Elizabeth,she hasn't been to class or out on the sky deck. Every time when one of us tryes to go to her cabin it is always locked. I haven't got much sleep,i stay up trying to figure out how to apologize and hope that she takes me back. Right now i am sitting in class and i am looking at her seat hopping she comes back. Just as i looked up,i see a girl talking to miss. Tutweiller and she nodes and huges her and points to the back of the class. When she turns around i see it is Elizabeth with puffy eyes. She looked at me and i noticed she dyed her hair. She shook her head and walked to the back of the class and pulled up her hoodie and put her head down.

After school
I was walking around the halls when i passed the music room and i heard someone signing. When i looked in i saw Elizabeth as she finished she whipped her eyes and looked down at something. I walked in behind her and saw it was the picture of her kissing me with cake all over me." You know the funny thing is,i thought you was different from the last guy i dated." She said as she looked at the picture." I thought you would understand me and believe me but i guess i was wrong." She said as she looked up at me with tears in her eyes." Elizabeth,i'm sorry. I really am. I know i should have listened to you,i know that. When you left that night the guy came in and told me what happened. And he told me that when you told him about you was going to see me you smiled so big. Look,i know that it takes a lot to forgive someone,but i really do miss you. I miss you sneaking into my room at night just so we can cuddle,or when we sit in the hot tube after hours and just talk,or we look up at the stars and hold hands." I said as i looked at her and she looked at the picture." You know Zack,the last boyfriend i had he accused me of cheating on him as well. And when you did i thought you was just like him. But that night when i went back to my room i wanted to go to your room. But i didn't because i knew if i did i would cry in front of you and i didn't want that." She said as she looked at me with sadness in her eyes as i wanted to hug her." I'm so sorry Elizabeth,i really am. If you want we can try off again as friends,we don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend." I said as i looked at her. She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back and i felt her put her head on my shoulder still hugging me. We might not be together but i am just happy that i can call her my friend.