Epilogue

Author's Note: This part of the book takes place in present time within the Prologue. Feel free to go back and read it for a recap, enjoy!

"And that's the end of my story", I said turning to the hybrid prisoner. "Whoa... I had no idea that you went through so much", they replied. I simply nodded in response. "But, what happened in the Nether? You can't just end the story there!", the prisoner protested. "Oh, but what you just heard was only the beginning", I said to them. "Oh, come on! Tell me about your time in the Nether!", the prisoner said excitedly. "Nope, sorry. But thank you, for listening to my story all the way through", I said to them. "Uh, you're welcome", they replied. "Now, then...", I began as I picked up my diamond sword off my desk. The hybrid prisoner became scared and began shaking. "Hybrid... 'Twas nice to meet you, farewell... I'm very sorry for this...", after I said that, I stabbed the hybrid prisoner in the heart... The same way I killed Andrew... "In this place... It's kill or be killed...", I said as the two pigmen guards dragged the dead body away. It's a shame, half of me wanted to tell the Nether portion of the story. But alas, what fun would that be? I grinned. "You really wanted to hear the story didn't you, Hybrid?", I thought. "Well, I'll save it for another day. Perhaps the day we meet again, you'll surely be a ghost when the time comes", I thought.

The End... Of The Beginning...