Chapter #6: Blind Murder

A mere hour had passed as I cleaned and cleaned. I had finished mopping the floor, finally, and had decided to start dusting the tables. I went over to the first table and saw a few bottles, alongside them was a syringe filled with some sort of white liquid. "Better be careful with that", I thought. I carefully picked up the syringe and began to walk over to my father's desk to set it down there. That's when I slipped and fell, feeling something had into my chest, followed by a faint stinging pain. "Ugh... Wha?...", I said groggily looking for the source of the pain. I then spotted the syringe I was holding sticking out of my chest, the white liquid within it gone. I removed the needle as the stinging pain became more like what I'd imagine burning in lava would feel like. I cried out in pain as my vision went black. I head footsteps entering the lab, then a scream, then more footsteps enter, then more screaming. When I had regained my vision, I was met with a horrible sight. The bodies of my mother and father were on the floor, motionless. I also saw a small pile of blue slime that was sadly too familiar.

I looked at myself to see my jacket torn to shreds and my white shirt covered in blood and full of holes in fabric. "I-I did t-this...", I whispered to myself as tears filled my eyes. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my diamond sword and knife. Then, I exchanged my tattered white shirt for a teal one. I also dug through my closet and found a black cloak, putting it on and hiding most of my face under the hood. I then made my way to the entrance hall and stood there. "I'm so sorry...", I whispered as I ran out the mansion and down the path into Ironmere. "I can't run off alone", I thought walking to Andrew's house. Once there, I went to the back of the small house and knocked on the window. I saw Andrew's face in the window as he opened it. "Herobrine, is that you? You look different", he said. "Listen, I did a very bad thing... I need to leave Ironmere... But, I can't go alone... Please, come with me", I said in between sobs. "Okay! I'll get dad and-", before he finished I interrupted him. "No! No one can know what I did but you!", I said. "O-oh! Give me a sec", Andrew replied as he gathered a few things in his satchel and climbed out the window to join me.

"So, what did you do exactly?", Andrew asked. "No time, we need to go!", I exclaimed as I grabbed his sleeve and ran towards the village gate. We both climbed over it and continued running, until we reached our sparring spot. "What's gotten into you, Harry?", Andrew asked. "I... I...", I stuttered. "Come on, you can tell me", he said. "I killed... My parents... My pet...", I sadly said. Andrew's eyes widened and he took a step backwards. "But, I didn't mean it", I reassured him. "Then, what happened?...", he asked. "W-well...", I began.

To Be Continued...