Chapter #9: I Forgive You

We walked for hours, however many I don't know. Andrew kept looking at me while writing in his journal. Whenever I looked at him as he did this, he'd avoid eye contact with me. This was getting ridiculous, I stopped walking and he bumped into me as a result. "Andrew...", I sighed as I turned towards him. "Yeah?...", he said looking up from his journal. "You've been writing in that journal of yours for hours. What are you writing about in there?, I asked. "I... Uh...", Andrew couldn't find the right words to say. "Well?", I said. "It's... About you...", Andrew replied. "Me?", I said confused. "More like, your powers", Andrew replied. "What about them?", I asked. "Just the strengths and weaknesses of them", he replied. "We don't even know the strengths and weaknesses!", I shouted. "I made some up", Andrew replied. "Have you ever seen a scholar make something up in a history book?", I questioned him. "Well, no. But-", I interrupted him before he could finish. "Then, you can't just make up something you don't know!", I said.

Andrew was silent, a fearful look appearing on his face. "H-Herobrine...", Andrew stuttered. "What?", I said annoyed. "Y-your eyes... And s-sword...", Andrew stuttered in response. I looked at my right hand to see my diamond sword in hand. Upon looking at my reflection in the blade, I saw that my eyes were a glowing and piercing white. I then looked back at Andrew, who was still scared of the situation. I tried to sheath my sword, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Suddenly, a voice in my head began to speak. "Kill him, end him, stab him", said the voice. "N-no...", I said to myself. "Herobrine?", Andrew said as his look of fear faded to a look of worry. "He'll just get in your way. He'll be a traitor", the voice in my head said. "He's a good friend, he would never do that", I said in a shaky voice. "Harry, what's wrong?", Andrew asked taking a few steps closer to me. "Why are your eyes flickering like that?...", he asked. Before I knew it, my vision went black. "If you won't kill him, I will. This power is your gift and you're not using it", the voice in my head said.

"Harry, why are you staring at me like that?", I heard Andrew say. I could hear his breaths becoming shaky. I then heard the sound of a sword swinging through the air. Was it me and where was it swinging? Half of me didn't want to know. "Harry, snap out of it!", Andrew shouted. I heard the sound of footsteps running away from me. Moments later, I heard the sound of a pencil writing on paper, a sound I knew all too well. "I hope he finds this...", I heard Andrew say. After that, I heard the sound of a sword stabbing into flesh followed by a gasp. That's when I regained my vision and what I saw made me drop to my knees as tears formed in my eyes. "N-no... It c-can't be...", I stuttered. In front of me was Andrew's dead body leaning against a rock. The page in his journal he was writing in had a splatter of blood on it. The page read: "I forgive you". "Andrew... I'm so sorry...", I sobbed. Just then, a quick and burning pain formed in my stomach. I looked down to see the point of a sword poking through my body. "You dirty son killer... You'll burn in the Nether for what you've done", said the familiar voice of a man. With that, I felt the sword get pulled out of me as I passed out unconscious... When I woke up... I was in the burning wasteland with an ocean of lava known as... The Nether...

The End?...