Chapter 1: A Day In The Life

Author's Note: From this point on, the story will be in a non narrative first person view. In other words, it'll be in a Teenage Herobrine view point. Enjoy!

It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, and flowers were blooming. I got out of bed and dressed in a white shirt, purple jeans, gray shoes, and sky blue jacket. I then grabbed my brown satchel and walked downstairs to the kitchen. My mother was making breakfast and my father was at the kitchen table. "Morning, Mother! Morning, Father!", I greeted them happily. "Hello, Harry!", my Mother replied. "Morning, Son", my Father greeted as he was writing on a piece of paper. He must be writing down some scientific notes for something, he's a scientist. My Mother normally stays home herself. "I'm going out to see Andrew!", I said grabbing a piece of toast from the kitchen table and ate it. "Okay, have fun!", Mother replied. "Be safe, Son", Father said. "Bye!", I said as I walked out the front door and down the small mountain our mansion was atop of. Once at the bottom, I reached the village I called home. The village known as Ironmere.

I made my way through the market plaza, towards the big tree we always meet at. As I walked along, I passed a few kids from my school. I heard them whisper as I continued on. "He's such a freak, I heard he has a pet slime", said one. "Well, I he's friends with that other freak Andrew Branski", said another. I avoided their gaze until I was out of earshot. I looked up to see Andrew, my only friend, under the big tree in the middle of the market plaza. I walked up to him as he looked up and smiled at me. "Yo, Herobrine! What's goin' on?", he greeted calling me by the nickname he gave me. "Nothing much, what's the plan today?", I asked him. "I was thinking we could head to our sparring spot, after that we could explore that cave we found yesterday some more, and at one point get some food", he explained. "Alright, sounds good", I replied. "Great, let's head to our sparring spot", Andrew said as he started walking towards the village entrance. I followed behind him.

After a good fifteen minute walk from the village, we reached our sparring spot. It was a clearing by a beautiful waterfall. I went over to a nearby bush and took out two wooden swords we normally use to spar with. I handed one to Andrew and took five steps away from eachother. We both got our own fighting stances and studied one another. Without warning, I swiftly moved towards Andrew and attempted to strike him. He blocked my attack and pushed me away, attempting to attack me. This continued a few times until our wooden swords clashed. We pushed at eachother's swords, trying to get one of us to slip up somehow. Andrew looked to be struggling against my strength, he started to slowly slide backwards. "Having trouble there, Andy?", I asked teasingly knowing that he didn't like being called by his parents' nickname for him. "Shut up, Harold!", he replied doing the same to me. I had enough of this verbal war and pushed his sword upward, making him stumble and fall on the ground. I pointed my sword at him with a grin on my face. "Alright Herobrine, you win", Andrew said in a defeated tone. I lowered sword and helped him to his feet. I chuckled in victory as he smiled a little. "So, to the cave?", I asked throwing my wooden sword in a bush. "To the cave", he replied doing the same.