We Are?

Good News: I already have an idea

Bad News: I'm ending the story soon.

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THE END NOTE.

~ Claire's POV ~

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

I've done it

It's been two weeks of complete confusion, conflict, and other drama. 

If me and Kian would have happened, Kian and Jc wouldn't have happened.

If me and Jack G would have kept going, Cameron and Nash would have been Man Whores.

If I would have dated Shawn, Nash and me would have had Bad Blood. 

If I was to date Matt, he would have been a total big headed jerk.

Jc would be be uptight and just down right rude.

Johnson wouldn't be with friends with Gilinsky.

Harry would have been very prideful. 

Louis would have been shy.

Liam would have been mean.

If I was to date anyone else, they would have been jerks, big headed, shy, or basically the complete opposite of what they are now. And believe me when I tell you, changing them was not easy at all. Add them wanting to act like your boyfriend and me trying to dodge it? Not easy.

I was now facing the biggest challenge yet. 

What would happen if I dated Niall.

I woke up this morning to see Niall brushing his teeth in my bathroom. And yet all day I've seen nothing new. Cameron is the same, all the guys are friends, Nash and I are friends, nobody hates anybody, and yet something here is wrong.

We were now out in Hollywood walking around, and I couldn't help myself from finding out what was wrong.  

"Babe!...."  Niall's thick accent dragged.

I turned around me to see Niall with his sunglasses on with his arms open. I smiled slightly and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around my body while I stood there smelling his scent.  "Why you walking so fast?"  He questioned. 

"I just.. I.. I just thought.."

"Sweetie."  He lifted my chin with his finger to his face.  "What's wrong?"  He asked with his hand now on my cheek. 

I looked down.  "I just been trying to find something."

"What are you looking for?"

"I.. I don't know. I guess I've just been anxious lately.."

He gave me a soft warm smile and then leaned in and placed his forehead against mine. "It's okay, just try to calm down okay? There's nothing to be worried about."

I slightly smiled and nodded. He pulled my head closer and kissed the side of it. We then started to walk hand in hand. I looked around and noticed some people looking at us, some were taking pictures while others mugged. I had my head down trying not to notice anything, while Niall lead me threw the small crowd. We walked down when my phone started buzzing.