I'll Never Be Her

~ No One's POV ~

As Louis giggled in the back on his phone, Niall was driving with a tight grip on the wheel. Harry looked around, hoping to see Claire. 

Louis was laughing uncontrollably, when Niall looked at him in the mirror. He then swerved the car and made Louis hit his head on the window. Louis looked up lost and confused.

"Pot hole."  Niall said without hesitation. Louis, being drunk, he didn't care. 

Harry looked at him and gave him a look.  "Niall.."

Niall kept his hand on the wheel and didn't pay attention.

"He's drunk. He's not gonna remember any of this tomorrow.."

"Exactly."  

"Niall, you know that-"

"Harry, I don't even want to do nothing but find her so can we just..?"

Harry rolled his eyes and sighed, but little did they know that something else was going to happen that night..

~

"Nash, how do you think this looks on me?"

"It looks cute babe."

"Eh, it makes me look fat."

Katie then went back in the dressing room, while Nash rolled his eyes. It was now the 10th shirt she had put back, and yet Nash was still holding a bunch of clothes.

"Hey uh, sweetie?"

"Yeah?"  She said changing again.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink, do you want anything?"

"Uh no. I'm fine, but just hurry back."

"Uh, yeah. Okay"

~ Play I Hate You, I Love You by G Nash and Olivia O'Brien ~

He had grabbed a cart, and put the clothes in there.  He walked outside leaving her to change, and began to walk down the street. He finally found the store, and then went inside. He got a Sprite, then a bag of chips. He then went to the counter and waited for the cashier to come. 

"I'll be right there sir!"

He nodded and waited for him. Before long he heard laughing. He couldn't brush it off, cause he knew that laugh.

He walked outside and saw Claire stumbling, while laughing. 

"Claire??"

She turned.  "Nash! Hey bro! What's up dude?"  She said smiling like crazy and waving.

"What are you doing here??"

"Uh.. I don't know."  She said with a giggle.

"Uh.. Are you alright?"

"Fine! Just fine!"  She said jumping on him and hugging him.

"Uh.."

"Ooh! Hey! Strawberry Milk! Nashley can you buy me this pink milk?"  She said going to the window.

"Uh, yeah. Okay, come on."

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and they walked back.  "Uh.. Claire you sure you alright?"

"Yeah!"  She slurred. 

He took her inside and saw that her eyes were blood shot red.  "Claire are you... Are you drunk??"

"Psst!! What?! No!"  She said hitting his chest, as his hands were on her waist.

"Uh.."

She started laughing again then waved her hand to Nash. He then went closer to her.  "Don't tell no one.. But.. I thinkkk there was a bit of alcohol.. In the punch I was drinking..."  She said whispering, while laughing.