Wish Granted?

Alright so to all the girlfriends in the story, I'm taking you out. (You will be put back in the story later on) I just need the girlfriends out just for a few chapters. I will have some of you in, and some not. But yeah. 

I tripped myself out on this chapter to be so honest. Lol Enjoy!

~ Claire's POV ~

We were now in the game room playing games, since they were just in my room waiting for me.

"Well Cameron ran into an old friend today, then they got to talking and he talked Cameron into throwing a party then he brought drinks, and then Cameron just went for it."

I rolled my eyes and continued to play Uno. I had then put a card down leaving me one card left.  "Uno."  I said.

"No!"  Shawn cried as he laid down a draw 4 card. I rolled my eyes and picked up 4 cards as everyone high fived Shawn. 

~~~

The game had then finished making Johnson the winner. So not fair. 

"Alright you guys are boring with that Uno crap. Let's do something fun!"  Jc said

"Like what? Go get drunk?"  Kian said rolling his eyes.

"No.. But I'm hungry!"

"Someone could order a pizza."  Shawn said.

"But then they'll think it's someone's down there."  

"Someone could go pick one up."

"But what if we get caught downstairs."

As they all continued to fight on what they wanted to do, I slowly began to fall asleep.

~ Kian's POV ~

"Alright well I'm doing whatever you guys want to do, but seems as if Princess is falling asleep."  I said picking Claire up as she was already dead asleep.

"Just make sure you pick something out now, cause I'm starving."  I said walking out.

I walked down the stairs and finally got to Claire's room. I opened the door with my foot, and saw two kids laying on the floor making out. 

"What the hell? Get outta here"  I said walking in.

They both sat up obviously drunk. I rolled my eyes as they went outside. I laid Claire on the bed and before I could close the door, the boy threw a shinny wrapped something at me. 

"Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Seriously it's past your bedtime, the fuck?"  I said throwing it at his head as he left. I closed her door and saw her still sleep on the bed. I smiled, and went over to her. I took off her jacket then, I took off her shoes. I put the blanket over her then turned off her lamp. As I was about to leave, her hand had moved and hit my eye. 

I backed up and stepped away. I chuckled at her then was on my way back upstairs.

~ Claire's POV ~

~ 4:30 AM ~

I slowly sat up and looked around. Someone must have brought me to my room. I stood up and went to the bathroom and turned on the light. I then saw a picture of Kian on the mirror. I rolled my eyes and laughed As I closed my door. I then looked on my hand and saw an eyelash. 

I quietly giggled to myself and rolled my eyes.  "I wish I was dating Kian Lawley!"  I said in the whitest girl voice I could make. I closed my eyes and lightly blew. I opened my eyes and it was gone. 

Wish Granted. 

Haha, I can't believe fans actually make wishes like that. Cute really.

I went to the bathroom and then came out, and went back to bed. I got under the covers and went back to sleep. 

~~~

Wish Granted..

My eyes slowly opened and I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I then felt the grip get tighter.  "Morning sweetie."  I then felt a kiss on my cheek. 

I looked over and saw Kian laying in my bed.  "Oh uh Hey Kian...? I didn't know you slept in here..??"  I said very confused. 

"Like I wouldn't. Brb gotta to go to the bathroom."  He said as he jumped over me. Once his feet hit the floor he turned back to me and placed a kiss on my lips.

I laid there shock.  

Okay what??

I stood up and looked in the mirror. I saw myself..

I then looked at my hands and tried to poke it. 

Not going threw.

I then looked at the clock, I closed my eyes, and opened them.

Same time.

Okay...

Not a Dream?

Yes, it has to be. 

I then heard Kian come out.  "Hey pretty lady."  He said smirking.  

"Hi.."

He walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. 

"Wish Granted."  He smiled

"Wait what??"

"Your wish is granted."

"What do you mean?"

"I got us tickets to that Twenty One Pilots concert you wanted to go too."

"Wait what? Are you serious?!"

"Yep. Wish granted."  He said kissing me.

I knew this was weird, but Twenty One Freaking Pilots?!?! Let me live a little.

I then remembered..  

Wish Granted?

Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hEY

OmG 

tHESE CHAPTERS BOUT TO GET CRAZY

Anyways hoped you enjoyed!

Love ya children.