It's About To Go Down

~ Hey Guys's. Sorry about that, but my K&J stories will be postponed because I need to make a cover for them. If anyone wants to help me out feel free to DM me, I also love DM's so don't be shy :) So until I get a cover for them, I'll post it :) ~

~ Claire's POV ~

It's been a week since I've been out, but I still gotta go back, just to make sure everything is alright. Today Niall was taking me. Since he was out of town when this all happened, he was upset, but promised to be here with me until I was better.

He just picked me up and we were now on the way to the hospital to get a check up.

"So how was Japan?"

"It was really nice. I was kinda scared at first to try their food but it was good."

"That's good.  I'm glad you had fun."

"I'm not."

"Niall you didn't know this was gonna happen. Even if you did, you had to go to Japan."

"I know but still.."

"It's fine N. Come on, just park so we can get this over with then afterwards we can go eat."

He chuckled then he parked and we were off.

~~

"Well alright then. You are good to go, Just make sure you take these pills to keep the feeling in your leg until you've completely healed. And be sure to come back in three weeks on the 9th to check back up to make sure you're alright."

"Okay thank you"

"You're welcome. Have a good day!"

Niall then grabbed my jacket and the pills and we were off. Once the elevator opened we locked hands and then was instantly surrounded by lights.

"Niall over here!"  "Claire look over here!" "Niall is your new song 'This Town' about Claire??"

"Of course it is."  Niall said.  "Claire do you miss Nash?!"  "Niall when is One Direction coming back??"  "Claire when is your new song coming out??"  "Justin's new song is about you Claire, how do you feel about this??"  "Does it bother you guys that you're 5 years apart?!"  "Niall what are you doing for Claire's birthday???"  "Since you guys are coming out of the hospital are you maybe soon expecting???"

"Definitely not!!"  We both yelled.

He opened my door then I got in, I instantly covered my face as he went to his side. Since he had sunglasses on, he got in, started the car, and sped away without looking back.

~~~

"So.. Justin's song was about you?"

"I don't know..?"

"Hm.."

"Niall.. Are you jealous..?"

"No."

"Niall don't worry"

"It's just.."

"Niall."

"I want him to write a song about me!"

"I know. And he will. I promise."

"I hope so.."

"I know so."  (If you know Niall, he's like the biggest Bieber fan. Haha)

He looked down kinda sad, as I began laughing. He then looked up and smiled. We continued our drive when we finally got to the place we were eating.

"So what you getting?"

"Probably the Tour of Italy. Oh! And soup."

He laughed,  "Good thing Olive Garden serves unlimited bread sticks."

"I know right."

~~~

We had left to go back to the house when we were done wasting the day. We got back to the house and when we did, we walked in to see Cameron walking back and forth, as Kayla was laughing.

"I.. I.. I-I-I I don't know!!!"

"Come on!! Think!!"

"Kay, I don't know!!"

She laughed,  "Fine!!  It's Titanic!!"

"I knew Leo was in it!!"  Cameron said jumping on the couch.

They both laughed. I smiled at them, as Niall did the same. It was now 11:30 at night, and I hadn't noticed, I was yawning. 

"You should get to bed."

"But I thought we were gonna watch a movie."

"I know, but I don't want you falling asleep on me, now do I?"

I giggled.  "Guess not."

"I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe the boys can come over and we can watch some movies. Tomorrow's Friday by the way."  He said with a smirk.

I smiled.  "Okay. Night Niall."

"Night Claire. See you tomorrow."  He kissed my cheek, gave me a hug then walked to the door.

"Later Cam."

"You out?"

"Yeah, gotta check on Louis. Make sure he's not breaking anything."

"Alright, later Niall!"

"Bye guys!"

He then walked out and left, as I began to make my way upstairs. I said goodnight, and then quickly went to my room. I changed then hopped in bed, and without even noticing, I was already half asleep.

~~~~~

HEY GUYS SO NEWS!!! 

Sorry, little excited.. Hehe.. Anyways..

This chapter was short for a reason, I know i know, you've been waiting but the next chapter should be out today or tomorrow. (I'm aiming for today though) And it's gonna be crazy!!!!!!! Just keep reading, thanks guys love you!!

Date Justin Bieber but no one know and have everyone think he's dating Selena still? Or Be close friends and not date him, but have everyone think you're dating.

Answer Below! <3