Get It To Work.

I'm like so ready for Ed's new music. His song 'Shape of You' sounds kinda like Sia 'Cheep Thrills' but I loveeeee this song right nowwww.

Anyways, enjoy!

~ Claire's POV ~

Okay, okay, okay. I sat there thinking, umm.... 

"Babe can you pass me that straw."

"Oh uh-"  That's it!  "Yeah!!"

He looked at me scared "You seem a bit happy about giving me a straw.."

"No.. No, sorry I just... Sorry.."

I passed him a straw and looked away. I sat there thinking. This is it.

He unwrapped it, and I took the wrapping. I tied it together making a knot. 

"Come on Jack."

He looked up confused,  "What are we doing?"

"Just grab that side."

He grabbed it and waited. Okay.. I'm going to make this wish.. Perfect.

I wish for everything to go back to the way it was before.

Everything is going to be normal...

"Okay.. One.. Two.. Three!"

We pulled it and I got the knot.

"Yes!"

"What you gonna wish for?"  

"Everything to go back to normal."

"What's normal? Dating Shawn?"  He joked.

I wish to be dating Shawn? Ha.. No. Wait..

"Wait no!"

I closed my eyes and heard nothing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Gilinsky on his phone.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"  He said, with his eyes still glued to his phone.

"What's going on?"

"Well baby girl, you're waiting for Shawn while I wait for J."

I looked down and saw myself dressed. Black skinny jeans, a white lacey shirt, and some black flats.

I then went to the mirror and saw I had light makeup on, earrings, and a black choker on.

"What the..?"

"I'll be right baby girl.. I'm gonna go change my shirt finally. It's bothering me."

I looked and saw a big wet mark on his white T-shirt. I nodded in response as he walked out. I then walked to the bed, I sat down. I closed my eyes shaking my head. Before I opened them I felt lips crash onto mine. I fell back on the bed as the continued to kiss me. They then pulled back.

And if you look to your left, you'll see a Shawn Mendes hovering above a Claire Dallas.

I looked and saw his arms on the side of me, while his necklace hung in front of my face.