Part ????

15 weeks later….

Unknown Location

Night

CRRrreeeeaaaak….

????: *Stands up from throne* Welcome back, Akdon.

Akdon: *Kneels before his master* I have it master, as ordered.

????: Good. Give it to me.

Akdon: Of course, my lord.

Akdon then reaches into his pocket and brings out an item wrapped in some cloth. The man then removes the cloth wrapping and reveals a small shadowy purple crystal that seems to be emitting red aura.

Carefully, the man walks up to his master and once he’s up close to him, the mysterious master then turns to the crystal and picks it up with his bare hands as the crystal’s aura started to enter the unknown man’s body.

However, the energy doesn’t seem to be harming him.

????: *Shivers in delight* The power….

Akdon: *Looks at his master* What of it, my lord?

????: It’s absolutely…. amazing.

Akdon: If you say so, master.

The unknown man then turns to the right and walks up towards a table with a sword on top of it. However, this sword isn’t of the normal variety. This blade had a more ancient design with the brown rubber hilt having the complexion of an elderly rhino’s horn, it’s ark silver crossguard having a small slot in the middle with both of it’s sides have tiny holes in them, and lastly the metallic blade shined like it was freshly made. Despite it being almost a thousand years old or more.

Once Akdon’s master arrived at the table, he then places the crystal into the slot on the sword’s crossguard, and it began to show signs of life. Not like it’s coming to life and having a will of it’s own, but as if it was awakening after a century of slumber.

????: *Astonished expression appears on his face* Remarkable.

????: *Turns to Akdon* You have done well, Akdon. As always.

Akdon: *Bows upon hearing this* Thank you, master.

????: But this is only the beginning. *Walks up to the window*

Akdon: Are we proceeding with Phase II now, my lord?

????: *Nods in reply* Yes, yes we are.

Akdon: Then I shall make sure our men double their efforts with the preparations

????: Very well, Akdon. You are dismissed.

Doing what his master said, Akdon then turns to the door and leaves the room. Leaving his master the only one left in the room.

????: These “heroes” can enjoy their peace all they want. However….

????: They will never escape the terrible reality that will come upon them.

????: And I, shall claim my place as rightful ruler of this land and soon, the world.

muahahahahahahaha….

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

A new enemy has surfaced, in secret….