Part II

Imperial Capital

Northern Sector

Morning

Rooster: COCKADOOOOOOOOOOOOODLEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

You: *You wake up and sit up straight* Well, it's morning. Time to work.

Akame: Yes. *Throws you your clothes and you catch them* It's time to work.

You: *You look at her with suspicion* Uh, how long were you standing there?

Akame: I woke up earlier than you, so I'd say two hours.

You: *Shocked expression appears on your face as you look at Akame* THAT'S SO CREEPY!!

Akame: *Opens the door to your room* Get dressed and meet me downstairs afterwards. We have a busy day ahead of us.

You: *You stand up from your bed and nod to her orders* Yes madame.

With that said and done, Akame left my room as I started to get myself dressed.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later....

City Streets

Once I met up with Akame downstairs, the two of us left the apartment and then walk through the streets to look for a place to get some grub. As the two of us walk through the streets, I could see lots and lots of people working hard in repairing the damages that were made during Revolution Day.

One of which being the gigantic craters made by the Young Emperor's Imperial Arms. I wasn't able to see it's strength first hand, but I did feel it's immense power from the random tremors that it made during the battle weeks ago. Can't imagine what it'd look like, otherwise I'd give myself nightmares for a whole month.

Anyways, after about thirty minutes of walking, Akame and I found a nice little cafe near the Capital's Square and we decided to eat there for breakfast.

Waitress: *Walks up to you and Akame's table* Good morning!!

You: *You look at her* Morning.

Waitress: So. *Brings out her notepad and pencil* What do you two like to have today?

You: *You look through the menu and show her what you want* I'd like the Classic Breakfast Meal, please.

Waitress: Excellent choice!! *Writes your order down and then looks at Akame* How about you pumpkin?

Akame: *Looks at the waitress and shows her what she wants* This one, please.

When me and the waitress saw what she wanted, both our jaws dropped in literal shock. Out of everything the cafe had to offer, Akame chose the Pure Carnivore Meal that only consists of meat. Lots and LOTS of meat.

I know a lot of people who like meat, but after witnessing Akame's love for meat first hand here, she ranked number one instantly without effort.