Chapter 7: Dark Secret

Start from the beginning

To do list: 

1.Get Rose alone and ask her out 

2.Get Max to trust me again 

3. Kidnap Rose and take her to Jamie

After I wote that I hid it in my nightstand and went to my bathroom and took a shower. As I took my clothes off and turned the water on and got in the water felt good on my skin. I couldn't stop thinking about her or my brother. This is going to be a long week. I got out of the shower and put only my boxers on. I looked at the clock and it said 3 in the morning I guess it's time to hit the sheets. So I laid on my bed and closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

(Amarina)

I had to get ready to help Rose out,but what happened tonight scared me and everybody here. Even Ryan was worried about her. I picked up the glass of water I poured not long ago and drunk it. I really did miss Dustin, sometimes I eidh he was here with me. There was a knock on my door and I got up snd took the glass with me and opened the door snd there he was my husband. He came up to me and kissed me. He held me in his arms longer then he has in a few months. I love him with all my life. He was my soul mate and my life. I melted into his embrace as he kissed me more.

"Why are you here Dustin, witch I don't mind at all. I really missed you. I am so sorry I have been so busy. ' *He smiled at me and sat beside be just holding me closer then before. I giggled.* ' I came to visit you babe. Can you come Home just for tonight I miss sleeping beside you. ' * I looked at the worked I had to finished and he was right I really did miss laying beside him. So I put my work on the desk and smiled. * 'You know what I will come hone tonight. I don't newest to over stress things I'll have plenty of time to teach Rose. Now let go Home."I said as he held my hand and we left to go into our room in the Castle.

We were laying in the bed with his arms around my waist as he kisses down my neck as his hand went up and down my back. He always knew how to cheer me up.  Our bodies were closer together and it felt good to been his arms again. I turned towards him and kissed him. As our tongues met each other it started again. His arms on my wrists as we kiss forcefully. He was on top as I wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed more. His touched sent chills down my body. He let go of my wrists ad he started to take off my shirt as I moved my hands along his chest down. I could feel him now as he took my bra off next as his mouth wrapped around my nipple and sucked in sending my body into pleasure.  His strong hands around my waist as he went down and slowly slide my pansies down as his tongue slowly cressed my clint. The feeling made me moan as I held onto the sheets as his tongue went deeper inside me. I could tell I was wet,then he stopped and slowly slide inside me as he thrust slowly and gently loading my neck. My voice became moans of pleasure and my body was moving along with his as he kept hitting my G spot.  I opened my eyes to see his looking into mine. Our mouths opened as our tongues danced around. He started to get faster as his hands started to move along my breast and his thumbs slowly went across my nipples making my back arched and moans escaped my mouth. My body was calling for him as he went faster and harder. I couldn't stop the moans from escaping my mouth. I felt my body tense and I started to cum onto him as my back arched more as I kept releaseing as I dug my nails into his back as he growled and bit into my neck witch sent more pleasure go through my body. It felts good,then I felt him tense up as well and came inside of me as he was still drinking from me he kept cumming. He took his fangs out as he licked my neck.

We calmed down as he pulled out of me and held me close to his body and we were facing each other.

   "Dustin,that was amazing, we haven't done that in almost a year. I thought we were falling apart. I love you Dustin will all my soul. You're my everything. I am glad I met you baby. I will try to be home as much as I can.' * His eyes lit up as I said that and he kissed me.*' Amarina,nothing will ever come in between us. Our love will never fall apart. You are the Angel in my eyes and I am proud to call you my wife.  Now let's get someone sleep, because Rose will be needing us tomorrow. I love you Amarina,goodnight." He kissed my lips as he held me closer to his body and I felt warm and we fell asleep.