Chapter 7: Dark Secret

Hey its Jade here i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. It means a lot thst I have so many reads. 172 reads in fact. Thank you so much.

The pic of the guy is Amarina's Husband Dustin

(Justin)

When I saw Max at the door last night, my anger has been rising. I was in my room listening to In the End by my favorite band Black Veil Brides. I was just laying in bed thinking about Rose, which I need to stop because I will get too close to her and I can't do that. I was waiting for a Phone call. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror, and I saw me. My name is Justin Shawn Gates. I have a dirty blonde, emo cut haircut. I have light blue eyes, and two piercings. One in my nose and snake bites. I'm 21 years old. Well, when I was turned into a vampire I was that age. I was sent here to spy on Steve and them. Max already knew I could never be trusted, and he's right. I am here for one reason, and that is to kidnap Rose and take her to my brother Jamie. That's the Phone call I was waiting for. It's taking him a little longer to call than normal. I went into my nightstand to get my phone, but when I took it out someone knocked on my door and I put my phone back. I got up from my bed and started walking towards the door, until my phone started to ring. Shit! I had to ignore the phone and I opened my door. It was Dustin, Amarina's husband. He walked into my room and sat at my desk.

"Can I help you with something, Dustin?' * He looked up at me, and I saw he was worried. * 'It's about Amarina, ever since Rose came here she's been so busy with work that we barely see each other anymore. I know she is Rose's protector, just I miss her being around the house. She stays in her old study here in the castle and well, studies so she can help Rose more. What happened tonight scared me, and her. Rose is a strong girl, but if she keeps going out when she's hurt ,and fights Jamie's clan, she could die.' * I sat on my bed and listened to what he said. I didn't know Amarina was Rose's guardian. I do feel bad for Dustin, I really do. He and Amarina been together ever since I started to train here. He had really great looks. He was tan,  maybe 5'10, and had dark green eyes. His hair was black and short, and he had a short beard, he was very built and strong. He had a six pack that form into a V, which meant he worked out a lot. I wouldn't blame Amarina for marrying him.*'Well why don't you go visit her at work, Dustin. I think she would love to see you too. I'll talk to you later, I am going to take a shower. Go see Amarina, alright?" I got up and patted him on the back as he smiled and walked out of my room, then I locked it.

I went to my nightstand and took my phone out and I knew it was Jamie who called me because it showed his ID. Crap, I daled his number. He picked up on the first ring.

Jamie: Justin, good to hear from you again brother. How are things around there? How is she doing? 

Me: I'm sorry I missed your call Dustin came in to talk to me about Amarina. I do have something to tell you, Amarina is Rose's guardian. I got into a fight with Max again. The reason why is because he did a attack on Rose that broke her ribs.  

Jamie: *signs* You need to get your anger under control boy. Rose killed four of my people last night. You tell me what else is going on. You need to get closer to her Justin. I didn't send you there to hang out, I sent you so you can kidnap Rose because she's the princess and we need her powers. Get closer to her soon. Bye.

He hung up the phone and I put it in my nightstand and I laid back on my bed and looked up at the ceiling and signed. He really wants me to get closer to her how close does he want me to get? Damn it! I knew she was the princess, but I didn't know he wanted to dran her powers , but I have to respect my brothers wishes and I guess I'll become her boyfriend. This should be fun even though her brother hates my guts and doesn't trust me. Man I have a lot to do now. I wrote on a piece of paper