Chapter 1: Memories and Pains

Hi, I hope you guys like the first part of the book but here is Chapter 1. The video that is on the right don't listen to it until you get to the part where Max gets shot at. If you want listen to it anytime you want. I hope you like this Chapter :) Also the pic of the girl is Rose :)

                                                                         -xXJade1699xX-

                                                                  7 Years Later

I woke up with my sword in my hands and I looked around and sat up, but nobody was there. I guess I was having the same nightmare again. My body ached all over and I don't know why, but I felt weak. So I put my sword back under my pillows and I got up and walked to the kitchen. I went to the refrigerator and opened it and I got a bag of blood out and closed the door. I took a glass out of the cabinet and sat at the bar that was in my kitchen and started pouring the blood into the glass. After I poured it I oped the trash can that was next to me and threw the bag away. I started drinking and I looked outside and it was very sunny and hot because I could feel it in my bones. If I need to go anywhere I'll be needing my protected gear so I don't burn. I got up from the chair and I closed my blinds and I got done drinking I went to the bathroom.

 I turned the water on warm/cold. I took my glasses off and my clothes and I went into the shower. As the water hit me I closed my eyes thinking about what I remember when I was human. How the sun felt good on my skin, which it still does but I just can't stay outside for more then an hour. I was always confused on who saved my life that day seven years ago. I sat down in the shower just letting the water hit me. I couldn't remember the family I used to have, all I could remember was that day. How I became a vampire. Yes vampires are real, but I never knew until I was bitten by one. I have tried killing myself so many times, but I could never die, not unless I stayed outside for two hours, but I couldn't do that either because it was torture and I just couldn't take that kind of pain.  Oh well this is my life now stuck in the shadows forever.

My name is Rose Lee Johnson. I am a Vampire Hunter. I've been one for seven years now. I was 20 when I became one of them. I am 5'5 with long red hair, I sometimes wear glasses but I mostly wear contacts. My lips are pierced  so I have snake bites. I also have tattoos all over my body exspet my face. There are different markings on me and I never relized until one night my body was in pain and the next day I had them. My family never wanted me in their life, all they wanted was one child that child was my brother Max they loved him more then they loved me. He was at the time 25. He was the only one who loved me and would do anything to protect her even if it killed him, witch it did.

It happened one night when we went out walking to get some fresh air because we didn't want to be around our parents when they were both fighting once again. We were just catching up on how his collage life was because he came down to visit us because he was on spring break. He had short black hair, was about maybe 5'8. All the girls loved him when he was in high school and he had a girlfriend or two but he couldn't work it out not until he met this guy when he left school. So what I am saying is he is gay. Mother and father didn't like the idea that their perfect child has became gay. I thought it was awesome. Ever since that day he told us he was I never rejected him at all. I loved my brother more then anything. Until that night he was taken away from me.