Chapter 6: Birth- Place

The Guy is Ryan (Max's Boyfriend)        

                                                                              (Rose )

When I woke up Amarina was laying beside me sleeping soundly.  I must of fallen asleep while she told me about my parents. I knew today was going to be good because I was going to my birth place were I was born at.

As I left my room without waking her up. I got some clothes out of my bag and a towel because they were suppose to fix my water but they been busy. So I go into the main showers in the bottom floor I started running until I ran into someone and I fell on my ass and when I looked up I saw Justin. I was embarrassed and I hid my face.

"I'm so sorry Justin *laugh* I was just in a hurry to go take a shower because they haven't fixed my water yet. I am so sorry ' *I looked up and I saw him smiling at me and his,eyes looked like a bright blue diamonds and held out his hand to help me up as I grabbed his hand * ' It's alright my lady. I came up here to see if Amarina was here because Steven has to talk to her. Have you seen her today? ' * I looked at him as he helped me up.* 'Yeah.... she is in my room sleeping,but I have to go. So I'll see you around Justin. Also tell Amarina that I am sorry I had to leave her. Bye. " I rushed out before he could say something. Why am I blushing? Damn it.   

I reached the bottom floor and when I got there it wasn't full like it used to be. I had a bad feeling that's something is wrong here. So I took my sword out and started to listen. I heard footsteps behind me and I got into a fighting pose. Something went past my ear and it nicked my eat and bleed. I saw someone coming from in front of me and attack me. I blocked the sword with mine and I sliced their stomach and they disappeared. So it was one of the leaders because only they can copy themselves like this. I fought them and attacked.

I had to find the real one. So I concentrated and relaxed my body and listened. The copy's have lighter footsteps then the real one. So I hear the real one to my left, No wait to my right. I heard him draw his sword and I jumped into the air as he missed me. I was in the air as he was confused and I came down and punched him in the jaw and he fell.

We put our weapons down and started to fist fight. Damn it why do they have to trained me just after I woke up and need a shower. As we fought you could heard the hits. He got me in my jaw then my ribs, but when he tired to hit me again I do a back flip and I hit him in his throat. He fell to the ground and covered his throat to breathe again. I put him in a headlock and cut off his breathing then he tapped my shoulder and I let him go. 

               "I can breathe again!! What the hell Rose?' *His voice was familiar and I looked at him closely and I saw Justin. I didn't know he was a leader.* ' Justin I didn't know you were a leader. I am so sorry. I know this was to test me, but I am so sorry. Are you alright?' * I felt so bad because I almost killed him. I put my hand out and he grabbed it and I helped him up.* ' Yes I am fine, but how the hell did you do that Rose?' * I looked down and put one hand behind my back and the other in my pocket. I felt so bad.* ' I taught myself how to do it, because I had to defined myself in the human world. I am after all half human half vampire aren't I? I had to go to school, work and deal with bad shit. So I took Martial Arts classes so in case something like this ever happened to me I would be ready. I am sorry I almost killed you *smiles* Can you forgive me Justin?' * I gave him my puppy eyes and he just melted away.* 'Yes Rose I forgive you. Now get your into the bathroom and take your shower. Me, Steve and Amarina will be waiting for you in the main office and take you to your home. Just to warn you it won't look the same as it once did." He left and kissed my cheek and left. I couldn't help but blush and I went to take my shower.