The letters.....

Hey guys

I'm not dead haha
Sorry I haven't updated in like forever, holidays were jam packed and the start of school has been hectic, but I'm back now and I will try to be more fluent in my updates.
I just want to say how incredibly thankful I am to all you reading, I am in utter shock at what amazing responses I've been getting to this book. You guys are totally incredible!!!!!!!
I cannot believe I've reached 21k !!!!!!!! I'm overwhelmed with joy  and shock! It's just incredible. So thank you guys !! Love y'all so much.

Anyway.................. On with the story.

***********************************************************************************
>> Nicks POV <<

A week, it's been a week with no news of what's happened to Ash, or even what's happened to Jess. I'm worried out of my mind! I don't know where either are or if they're even ok, surely if Ash went to Jason then he would have let Jess go right?

So does that mean Ash hasn't gone to him yet? Or has he decided to torture Ash even more by keeping the person she was trying to save captive?

I feel so useless just lying at home, I've been distraught this last week, not eating, not sleeping, not even attending school, just trying to figure out where the hell Jason could be.

So here I was, sitting at my desk staring at the note Ash left. Franticly trying to find some kind of clue to where she is, just hoping she's ok.

As I was about to turn in for the night and try to get some sleep, even though I only get horrid nightmares of Ash being tortured when I do, there was a knock at my door, and the sweet voice of my mother rang in my ears "sweetie? Can I come in?"

"Sure " I said in a dry raspy voice. The door opened revealing my mom holding an envelope.

"Hey sweetie, how you doing today? I know it's hard but you need to get up and go out, you can't stay cooped up here forever" she said, gently placing herself at the end of my bed. My mom, tall, skinny, brown hair and green eyes, gorgeous, no doubt about that. But she had a funny way of trying to calm me down, how can she say she knows it's hard!? She's never had to deal with the one person she loved the most disappearing!

I simply replied with a grunt, she looked at me with sympathy and doubt swimming in her emerald eyes, I know she feels bad for me but I can tell that she only thinks my relationship with Ash was just a phase.

After a few more moments of complete silence she gave a small nod, stood up and walked over to me. She placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder before turning to leave. Just as she was about to leave she turned abruptly "oh, I almost forgot, this came for you" she stated as she placed the envelope on the counter by my door. I gave her a quizzical look to which she simply shrugged then left.

I shrugged too, then turned back to the tear stained note in my hand, my own eyes tearing up as I glanced up to the picture of me hugging Ash from behind, her hand coming back and holding my face as we stared at each other with nothing but love in our eyes. That was my favorite picture and at this point my prized possession.

After having showered and gotten ready for bed I took the envelope and sat in bed.

The front simply said my name in black ink. I stared at the envelope, utterly confused as to who would send me anything. Brushing my confusion to the side I opened the envelope taking out a single page.

It read:
"dearest Nick,
Words cannot describe how much I miss you, your touch, your smell, the  sense of security I felt when I was with you. You made me feel like I could conquer the world. I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I haven't gone to Jason yet, as I arrived there I saw a scene that shocked me to the core. Jess was kissing Nicholas, I am so confused right now. It's pained me to be apart from you for so long and I trust you with my life but the voice in my head has made me skeptical of who I trust now, Jess like so many others was a person I put my trust in and it has almost always been broken. I don't know what to think anymore. If you care for me at all then please meet me at the cafe we love tomorrow at 8:00 am. I miss you with all my heart and I hope to see you there.

Love Ash xxx"

My heart scored with joy that she was safe but rage filled me at the thought of what Jess had done, how could she?

That night I fell into a peaceful dreamless sleep with a smile plastered on my face at the thought of finally seeing the girl I love again.

>>Ash POV<<

Exhausted. I'm just plain exhausted.

I've been relentlessly trying to figure out what to do about everything that's happened but I can't figure any of it out. Uuuggghhhh it's to confusing. I've also virtually been living at the gym, building my strength for the fight that's bound to come but also letting out my frustration.

After coming home from the supermarket I crashed on the couch and just stared at the roof in silence for what felt like forever.

As I was drifting to sleep, the dead silence of the house was shattered at the sound of a letter coming in through the the postal slot in the door.

Confused I got up and walked to the door, on the floor was a single envelope addressed to me, I lent down and picked it up, still utterly confused as to why I'd receive a letter.

Walking back to the couch I sat down and opened the letter.

" to my dearest Ash,
Hello my sweet, I have missed you more than words can comprehend.
I don't know if you will get this letter but I thought it was worth a try. This past week has left me in a flood of emotions. Sadness and confusion being the main ones, my heart aches at the thought of you and I am utterly confused, if you really turned yourself in to Jason then surely I would have heard from Jess. So the thought came to me that maybe you were safe at home, flying under the radar, but that also confused me, if you were safe then why haven't you come back to me? Please Ash, if you read this, please please, meet me at the little cafe we love at 8:00 am tomorrow.

Yours forever Nick"

Nick? How could he have known? I've convinced myself that I can trust him, so maybe I should go tomorrow and tell him everything about what has happened mainly about Jess's betrayal. Yes, I'm going to go and meet up with the love of my life. Oh how I've missed him.

Happy at the thought of seeing Nick again I got into bed and slept properly for the first night this whole week.

>>Anonymous POV<<

The plan is in action, if everything goes accordingly then all will be revealed tomorrow and I can finally show my face again.

They are sure in for one huge surprise.

I just hope they believed my letters and come tomorrow.

**************************************************************************************

Ooooooo another cliff hanger, who do you think it is? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to vote too !!! Love y'all.