Hi

Okay so as I kinda fell of the face of the earth and stopped writing and reading wattpad all together however I have just re-downloaded it and have been wondering if anyone is still out there who would like an update.

I always hated when a book was left unfinished and I do feel rather guilty to have done that to all the amazing supporters I had when I was writing this book.

If I get a few replies and comments about continuing this book then that is what I shall do, however I have also changed a tad since my cringe 15 year old self wrote this story (I'm now 20) so it's been a good while since this story and these characters were a part of me 😂 and so my writing style and general thought patterns may change in chapters from now on, if I do write any that is.

I am still very much interested in writing and I may start a new book if this one does not get requests to continue.

If I do carry on writing this one or even if I start a new story I can't fully guarantee regular updates as culinary school is a very labout intensive and time consuming part of my life now and so updates will be sporadic but I will promise to update whenever I can.

Thank you guys for all the comments and even private messages of support, I appreciate you all very dearly.

- Alison