Make up your mind.

"nice of you to join me MI amour, I've missed you"

His icy voice echoed through my empty house, and sent shivers down my spine.

"aren't you going to talk to me MI amour?  Haven't you missed me? "
Still I didn't reply. I just stood there, frozen with fear and shock.

Jason was here,  he'd found me even after I ran.  How could I be so stupid?  Of course he'd find me, he's one of the most powerful gang leaders in the US.

"Ashley,  do not test my patience, answer me!" I could feel the anger pretty much radiating off of him,  he hated being ignored or disrespected.  But still I didn't answer,  how could I?  I had nothing to say to him.

Before I could even register it happening my body was thrown against the wall,  knocking the air out of me.  Jason's body slammed against mine,  pining me to the wall.

"don't disrespect me mi amour,  you know I don't like it.  Besides you know what lengths I'll go to to make you mine,  need I remind you of your poor sister?"

My breath hitched, how dare he speak of her!?  I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes at his words.  He chuckled at my sight,  gripping me tighter. This caused my sorrow to vanish and my anger to rise.  I spat in his face,  catching him off guard before kneeing him where it hurts and pushing him away from me.

He was on the floor in seconds,  his face contorted in pain from my impact.  I took this as my opportunity to run.  I sprinted out my room and down the stairs.  I could hear that he was following me but I didn't dare turn around because I knew it would only slow me down.

I made it down stairs and bolted for the lounge,  he couldn't see which room I had gone into because of his slow start.  I had the head start.  Now it was just a game of hiding.

I ran to the medical supply cupboard beside the TV, it was currently empty because my aunt and uncle had taken all their supplies with them. Once in I slowed my breathing and went as silent as I could.

I heard slow footsteps entering the lounge,  my heart rate picked up and I did my best not to scream.

"come out come out wherever you are,  you can't hide forever Ash" I gasped,  it not because of what was said.  But because of who said it.  It wasn't Jason, it was Jake.

He must have heard me because I was soon pulled out of the cupboard and thrown on the couch.

I stared at the floor,  refusing to confirm the image of Jake being here. My line of vision was broken by shoes. Not just two pairs,  but three.  My head snapped up only to see Jake, Jason and Nicholas all staring down at me.  Sickeningly evil smiles on all their faces.

"mi amour,  I would have thought you'd miss me more"

"I could never miss you,  you're a monster" apparently I have found my voice.  The bitterness and poison in my tone even scared me.

I stared into Jason's eyes,  seeing his shock as well.  Never in all the time that I've known him had I spoken like that.  I knew I was in trouble now.

" I see you've gained confidence mi amour, you're feisty now,  I like it" said Jason with a wink. "Jake,  I know you want revenge on me but you've pretty much signed my death warrant now,  I never thought you'd be this cruel" Jake just started blankly at me,  unphased by my words.

"tsk tsk tsk Ashley, what makes you think you know anything about me?  You've only been with me for two weeks, but indeed I am this cruel. Oh and I should expect some respect from you,  I can make this a hundred times worse and you know it" my breath hitched,  he wouldn't, would he?