Prologue

I do not own FMAB or Harry Potter

Edward stared incredeously at the letter in his hand, his superior, then back again. He didn't know if he should laugh and call out the joke or yell at Mustang.

He chose latter.

"What the hell is this?" The whole Central command would have heard it if the door wasn't closed.

"I thought you where a genius, Fullmetal. Or is you brain too small to understand the words?"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PINT-SIZED–"

"Brother!" Alphonse reprimand him. Ed took a deep breath and turned to his little brother. His newly restored body, though still skinny, was something that brought joy and relief for Ed.

"What does it say brother?" Al asked, his face showing curiosity.

Ed shoved the letter towards Al so he could see the madness written in it.

To: Major Edward Elric, The FullMetal Alchemist

You are herefore assigned as the bodyguard of Harry James Potter, by the request of Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardary. You are to attend the school as a transfer student for 4th year. You are also ordered to learn and understand the concept of magic and to research the difference between alchemy and magic. This order is assigned personally by the Fuhrer and is to be done without complain. Your reports are assigned to your commanding office Brigrader General Mustang.

Fuhrer Grumman

"Sir, you must be joking right? Witchcraft? Magic!?"

"I'm afraid not Alphonse. This is a real magic school"

"But that's impossible! Magic isn't real"

Hey guys! This story depends on how much people want to read it. So comment if you want it to continue!