Marking

HEY GUYS THIS IS A KINDA LONG CHAPTER AND THEIR IS A PRETTY HEATED SCENE IN IT NEARLY SEX BUT NOT THAT FAR SO JUST REMEBER THEY HAVENT HAD FULL SEX YET ANYWAY ENJOY

LOVE _~steph~_ (-_-)

-------------------

Harley's POV

I was jus drifting off to sleep when mum came in the room "uhh hey sweety" she called as she sat of the edge of my bed.

"So are you and Riley together?"she asked kinda embarrassed .i sighed "yes mum we are .I really like her mum I think she's the one and I only met her today!. it's crazy.

I don't even know why, every time we touch I get this feeling .everytime we kiss I swear I could fly!(AN see what I did their lol) I get this sparks around her mum, and I feel so safe when I'm near her. I bet she can hear my heart thump around her."I confessed.my mum just sat their stunned at my words, before she finally breathed out.

"Wow sweety that's a lot of feelings" "I know mum theirs something about her that's so captivating .

The first time we met.I walked into class and our eyes locked.we didn't look away, the teacher had to call us .it was like we were in a trance.and her smell holy shit mum ,she smells good enough to eat "I grinned. she slapped my shoulder I only giggled in return.

"God you sound like a hormonal lust raged maniac !"I only laughed at her comment "only for her mum"i exclaimed.she smiled ,we were interrupted when my phone rang "it's her mum!" "ok we'll answer it". "Oh yeah right"she laughed at me.i picked it up"hello?"

"Hey babe" Riley

"Hey what's up?" .Harley

"Nothing just wondering if you and your mum want to come to my house for dinner tomorrow .oh yeah and we need to talk tomorrow when I pick you up for school"Riley

"Uh ok should I be worried?"harley

"Um no .no no of course not just it's something really important"riley

"Ok then see you tomorrow"Harley

"Bye baby"Riley

"Bye ri"harley
We both hung up

"So?"mum said
"Oh yeah we're going to her house for dinner tomorrow night "I informed ."oh ok then"she said then we said goodnight with a bear hug and she left my room with me falling into a silent slumber with Riley on my mind.

--------
Next morning

HARLEY POV

"Riley we can't mums home!"
"Aww come on just let me have alittle taste"she exclaimed slowly sliding down my stomach kissing and licking on her way .I couldn't help but let out a soft moan .

She grinned at me "you like it when I kiss your tummy babe "she exclaimed as she sucked beneath my belly button I moaned again.

"Don't tease Riley " "oh trust me I won't you'll be screaming soon !"

THUMP

"shit at the good part too"i mumbled while stumbling to my feet after falling out of bed .that was the sexiest dream I've ever had I feel so horny "shit Riley's gonna be here soon I ran to the bathroom taking the quickest shower in history and throwing on short shorts and a wife beater.

'What it's kinda hot and I wanna make Riley only look at me '

"HARLEY RILEYS HERE"mum yelled out
"KAY BE THERE IN A MINUTE"

i ran down stairs seeing Riley's eyes pop out of her head when she saw me ow yeah, this is great .I smirked"my eyes are up here"i laughed .her eyes darkened and she slowly stalked to me smirking .shit that is sexy.

She pulled me to her. wrapping her arms around my waist so my back was flat against her toned stomach.
"How the hell do you expect me to look at your eyes when your sexy body is on display .how am I gonna control myself all day without jumping you hmmm?"she whispered into my ear, slightly brushing it with her lips,before grazing it with her teeth.i shivered and a grin made its way on my face .

I slowly pushed my ass into her hips bucking alittle I heard her suck in a breathe as I whispered back "then don't ".

Riley's POV

'I was getting wet the second I saw her,then she whispered that. I feel like marking her right now. that was it .I couldn't take it!.

I pushed her into the nearest wall, and slammed our mouths together, they fit so perfectly. I waited to long. the sparks were electric she moaned as I licked her bottom lip . she automatically opened allowing me in,our tongues battled as I roamed my hand over her sides until they rested on her ass.i gave it alittle pat then broke the kiss she whimpered from the loss of my lips I only smiled lovingly at her.

"Babe we got to go now."
"Ok"she reluctantly grabbed my hand pulling me outside .we got in my car and I pulled into the road we were heading to school until I turn of headin to the forest instead .a confused expression passes Harley's face"um baby you know we're going the wrong way "

"Yeah"
"Um your not gonna kidnap me then rape me in the forest right "she asked sarcastically .i chuckled then squeezed her hand.
"Babe don't worry I'll explain everything soon. plus it's not rape if you like it."i gave a her a smirk .she just pouted trying to hide a smile and stayed silent .

When we got their I pecked her lips then got out
"Come on then get over here" I said .she rolled her eyes but got out

"Babe I'm n-not h-hum-man......"

She stared blankly at me before a confused and slightly worried expression stained her face
"What ....what do you mean I don't understand babe?" she asked warily I sighed "I'm a werewolf and your my mate".

"Uh yeah right good one ri"she laughed ,but my expression stayed blank as I looked at her

"Prove it "she crosse her arms .

"Ok sure "I got up and started undressing.
"What are you doing "she squeaked. "I'm proving it with that I shifted .she jumped ten feet before slowly walking towards me with high alert

"holy fucking shit! this is real Omg.OMFG " I walked towards her she then stopped moving and stared at me in awe "can I touch you?"she asked
I nodded like a five yr old she chuckled And ran her fingers through my fur "so soft, god your beautiful ri ....I wish I was like you ."she mumbled the last part so softly I almost didn't hear it but my were wolf hearing got it .

I shifted their and pulled her to me .her cheeks went bright red because I was naked.but I didn't care.

"REALLY !!!"I yelled happily.her eyes widened "you heared that" she said amazed.
"Yeah . but you can ,I can make you one if you want "

HARLEYS POV

omfg she's a werewolf and I'm her mate. no wonder I'm so attracted to her, but really a werewolf?god that's so hot she is so beautiful in both forms .

Wait......what she can make me one how?

"How ?"I asked speaking my thoughts.all of a sudden her cheeks went bright red .like literally glowing,as she looked out as if picturing something then She grinned and turned to me.

"Well we would have to mate "
I looked at her blankly "what the heck does that mean .but by the way you blushed I can guess "I said with a raised eyebrow and a wink. she chuckled pulling me to her .

My face went bright red when remembering she was naked .I couldn't help it, my eyes raked over her body and I could feel my mouth watering. she was like a goddess,I wanted to eat her up ;)

As if reading my thoughts she looked at my face and noticed where I was looking a smirk lit her face,bringing my attention back to her face.

"See something you like?"she chuckled
"No" I answered honestly her face fell and utter hurt was evident in her eyes .I smirked "I see something I love!" I yelled

A huge grin spread her face before she pushed me on my back kissing my face all over "you know you got me their ,your gonna pay for that"
She stated"really now am I ?"I asked cockily with a eyebrow raised .

She laughed before kissing me on the forehead and nose ,each cheek before finally reaching her destination on my lips .

I'll never get over her kisses It felt like in the books. when people say their were fireworks and shit like that, but I felt sparks ,electric bolts and her love .

I kissed back with as much
Passion as possible I flipped us over suprising her.

I ran my tongue over her neck sucking and nibbling leaving a huge mark showing she was mine.

I grinned at my work before kissing down her chest. I licked her boob taking her nipple into my mouth her breathing increased "Harley" she moaned . I ran my tongue down her stomach,kissing each ab. god! she is something. her body is incredible.

She then in a blink of an eye had me on my back she ripped my shirt off and sucked my necked then we were kissing furiously again.

tongues brushing god yumm she taste like strawberries. I moaned pretty loud and she froze ."what's wrong?" "That was the sexiest noise I've ever heard in my life "she said in my ear.

Holy fuck !!!!what this girl does to me. I'm about to jump her bones, I hooked my arm around her neck bringing her back to my lips "hey Harley ?" she asked in between kisses . "yeah"
"Will you be mine " my heart skipped a beat .

RILEYS POV

"Yes" she breathed god that was it, my canines grew and I sunk my teeth into her neck marking her as mine. she let out yelp, before a long moan of pleasure.

I licked up the blood before pressing my lips to hers.

"Thank you " I breathed to her
"For what baby?"
"For being mine i don't know what I'd I've done if you said no probably die from rejection!"

She just chucked before kissing me .we decided to skip school I got dressed and we went back to her house we were spooning in her bed .

HARLEY POV

Wow she marked me .

I realised at that moment in the woods I'll never need anyone else.

I...i love ..her .
The realization hit me and I tensed
"What's wrong babe?"ri asked me sleepily. "I love you Riley " she smiled lovingly at me "I love you to Harley ".she pecked me on the lips before pulling me closer and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys their is the next chapter I really liked it yes I know it's moving super fast but I like it like this better I love quick moving stories anyway tired I'll put up the next chapter whenever
Oh and THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY READ THIS STORY BYE lovelies

Love ;) you

~stephy~