Chapter 20

Annie's POV:

"That was such a fun day, thank you Zack and Zaim." I thank Zack and Zaim since they dropped me off.

It was getting to 12 AM. Yeah we spent a lot of time at the bowling alley and a small restaurant that was next to it.

"No problem Annie, it was a pleasure meeting you." Zaim smiled at me.

"You too." I smiled back before looking back at Zack.

"Have a good night Annie." Zack pulled me in for a hug, before he kissed my forehead and let go of the hug.

"Goodnight Zack." I watch him get in the car with his brother and drive off after giving me one last smile.

I turn around and walk towards my door, opening it seeing the lights were out and it was dark, I switched on the lights and saw my Aunt napping on the living room couch, well that's new.

Aunt suddenly opened her eyes tiredly and looked at me, "A-Annie? Why are you home so late?"

"Oh, I was with my friends, we got caught up a little at the bowling alley." I answered her, she nodded her head but then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is Anthony with you?" She asked, Anthony? Isn't he upstairs sleeping?

"No, he was here with his friend, he's probably up in his room." I said, taking off my shoes.

"Can you check on his room?" She said before closing her eyes. Damn she must be tired.

I walked up the stairs and to Anthony's room, slowly opened in the door, I peeked my head inside seeing the lights were closed...I switched the lights on.....Anthony wasn't here. Oh my, Where the hell is he?

I quickly walked down the stairs, and woke up Aunt, she opened her eyes.

"Anthony isn't upstairs." I gulped, Aunt raised her eyebrows and sat up quickly.

"What do you mean?" Aunt asked.

"I mean exactly what I meant, the lights were closed but then I opened the lights and Anthony wasn't in bed."

"Don't play jokes on me Annie, I swear if I go upstairs and see him in his bed I will punish you." Aunt stood up and fixed her shirt before walking up the stairs, I followed her up.

"See! Anthony isn't here..." Aunt turned to me with a worried expression.

"W-Where is he? Who was he with earlier?" Before I could answer her my phone vibrated, I pile ditnout of my pocket and looked at the message seeing it was from unknown, I sighed heavily and nervously opened the message, it read:

Don't worry Annie, Your little brother and his friend are safe with me ;). -Unknown

"W-What..." I stuttered, lost for words...Unknown has Anthony...my little brother... 

*

Short chapter!

I'm sorry for that but the next chapter is going to be longer don't worry y'all :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!